Shadowclan Taykin Obur Cobetuz

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Vishakt

Shadowclan Taykin Obur Cobetuz

Post by Vishakt »

"What's this garbage soldier? A letter from your toddler...?" The random Captain in Lord British's Army chuckles and discards the message.

"No sir. We believe it to be a message from the orcs."

"Oh?" A raised eyebrow. "Good. I thought your toddler wasn't developing properly. Let me see that again."

The captain turns the message around, then upside down. He studies it from all angles.

"I can't understand this gibberish. Why can't they just speak English?"

Smiling nervously, the soldier remembers his comrades often asking orcs that same question in those few precious moments before hostilities, when orcs love to hear themselves talk. It always seems to make them laugh.

"Sir. It appears they intend to travel to Covetous soon. Next week in fact. We don't know why. We don't know if they'll be setting traps, hunting the harpies for feathers, or hunting adventurers. Truth is, orcs don't usually write. The men think it might be a trap for us."

The old captain eyes the dirty and torn parchment. "Agreed. No reason for us to get involved. Adventurers you say? Lets offer them some adventure. Offer 10,000 gold on each orcs head. We can afford it. Let the rabble kill the other rabble."

WHERE: COVETOUS. Here, there, and in between levels, but in Covetous.

WHEN: Saturday August 10th. 10:00 PM EDT. I believe that makes it 2:00 AM GMT on Sunday. I have no idea if the USA West Coast is on Daylight Savings time, so it'd be 8:00 PST or 7:00 PDT depending on what you do there.

WHAT: Shadowclan Orcs will be roaming the dungeon. There will be a 10K bounty on each orcs head in the group as the event starts. Orcs will res and fight on, so get their early before someone else claims the prize and be ready to cash it in. We may carry around some good loot in addition to this, but then again we might not. This is a no rules event. Don't bring anything you don't want to lose. Chaos will reign.

WHY: To fight. Fight orcs. Fight each other. Fight spawn. We don't care. Just show up.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Shadowclan Taykin Obur Cobetuz

Post by Menkaure »

Huzzah. Welcome back.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Rulg lat. Vish hoben tu peep dem *F* humies der agh mebbe de Bludchuk'Hai. Mi lyk clompun awl ob lats bud spezzul playz en meeb kigg fer dem.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

All hail the orcs!

*Bows Down*

All hail the orcs!

*Bows Down*

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Yub yub. *throws killaboy a bit of humie jerky* Dis humi gruk de troof. De rezt ob lats... shuw ub. Uz wyll teej lat tu bi hosh snagas.

Populus

Post by Populus »

I haven't tasted your blood & guts in ages! Can't wait.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Grifty McGrift

Post by Grifty McGrift »

We found a couple of your orcish kind sneaking around Covetous last night. Before they could scurry thru a magical gate, one orc corpse was left on the stone floors of the Lich Lord room. Our pursuit lead us some sort of orcish stronghold. Crudely built structures of wood jutted out of the soft earth resembling barricades. We found ourselves surrounded by more foot soldiers. Mages, warriors, and archers equip in the usual orc fashion. Their primitive weapons and armor were no match for our brute force. We left the place littered with corpses. Be gone orc scum! Stay out of ummie lands for fear of death! You have been warned.
"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

Dumluk

Post by Dumluk »

Hooowaah!!
Catskills 97-02
Siege Perilous

Dumluk
Sumluk
Zumluk
Quugug
UOSA 2013

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

PEEP LATS DER HUMIEZ!! *farts*

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

NUDDUR BUMP TINGEE! SHUW UB! CLOMP UR BI CLOMPED!!!!!!

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

How long till this starts 1 hour 2 hours.... 3 hours 10 hours?

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

From the time of this post 10 hours. (minus 7 minutes)

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Ill be ready to clomp all orcs!

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

So this is at 5pm est?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

I thought 10:00 pm est im not sure if you find out let me know thanks Menk.