4 Million Giveaway

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Capitalist

4 Million Giveaway

Post by Capitalist »

The 4 Million Giveaway is pretty damn simple. I'm quitting pretty soon, and having a LOT of value in items and gold, this is just a small gesture of thanks and fun. For a week period of time starting the second I reach my 3,999th forum post I will be giving out items and deeds to players who solve my riddles. I will not use chars named "Vega", so tracking won't help anyone. Once a day I'll leave a riddle on the forums, and the first person to solve it and fulfill all contingencies wins the prize.

Four of the days will be basic scavenger hunts. All you'll have to do is find me. The other three days, I'll be in areas where PvP is allowed and the contingencies will be something like "first to find me and kill one person". Working solo or in groups can serve you well in either event. However, since I know most people are active on the forums, there will be an option per prize to donate your winnings to AshBorn's tournament efforts, or keep them for yourself. Whichever one you choose will remain anonymous.

I will make a post (1) hour before each riddle warning forum users that a riddle is in fact coming. I will however only stay in a single location for a four hour maximum period. I won't waste any more time than that, and if no one solves the riddle in that period of time, I'll randomly pick someone who posted in this thread to win the prize. All prizes and names for the last statement will be provided by a random.org list, which will serve as proof that no bias was used in the selections.

Prizes to be won:

(1) castle deed
(1) purple flowerpot
(2) dyed chests
(2) dyed kegs
(1) tower deed

That's 7 prizes for 7 days. I post a lot, so I assume this will start in less than a week. Stay tuned.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Abbynormal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: 4 Million Giveaway

Post by Abbynormal »

Sad to see you go man. You're definitely one of the more interesting MMO personalities I've run into. Hope irl treats you well.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Vega... Noooooooooo :(
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

why dont you just put everything into a small house. friend someone close to you to that house so they can refresh it untill you return. youll be back. they all come crawling back like a bird on its belly.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'm banking like 150 mill in stuff... I don't need w/e I'm giving away here.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

I aprove of this nice gesture and giving pvm'ers a chance to get a prize :)

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

If you don't mind me asking.....

Are you quitting because you beat UO?

"lawls" aside ..... serious face :| ... why the abrupt exit?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'm quitting on 1/1/14, but becoming more and more inactive by week until then. And for the most part, yes.

Teriyl

Post by Teriyl »

New Years resolution type thing? Trying to take more time for IRL and less time at the computer?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Teriyl wrote:New Years resolution type thing? Trying to take more time for IRL and less time at the computer?
C/P from PM to Menkaure:
I only play this game to hurt people's feelings. I have done almost every way to grief someone, and it's fulfilling. But about 2 months ago I became superrrr bored of UO. I don't want to turn out like -removed name-, and I could do a lot better than him. But, that's because I'm smarter than he is. That makes me smart enough to realize that I spend too much time playing UO and would rather stare at my apartment's roof than keep playing it. At least if I was staring at my roof, I wouldn't be consumed and would find something better to do.

Please let me leave this message here as a last ditch about the me quitting topic. Let's talk about how my cunning riddles will boggle your minds! And by that I mean be almost impossible to figure out for my entertainment.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Well.... whatever you do after this.... I hope you suck at it you bleepin' griefing bastage.

.... only 152 posts left... bring em on..... riddler

;)

Teriyl

Post by Teriyl »

Well good on you for getting while the getting is good for you. At least the riddles should be something fun to do for a week

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

He really did pm me that ;)
I will always <3 vega
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I hate you for being a Redskins fan. Football season has started, anything is fair.

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

HOOWAH RYDDULZ!

Return to “Player Run Events”