4 Million Giveaway

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Capitalist

Re: 4 Million Giveaway

Post by Capitalist »

If you find me, you must kill me and I will come to you with instructions on how to redeem your castle deed prize. I may or may not be hidden. I will release additional clues every half hour starting at 8:30PM EST if no one has found and murdered me at that point.

Riddle:

I'm a found man. In finding me, these clever individuals have encouraged me to better myself. Thus, in an attempt to keep up I've done dirty, dirty things in my lair to be as cunning as them.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Abyz found me at 8:22PM EST. He was looking and killing evil mages for over an hour. "I may or may not be hidden" referring to over-stealthing or running into something.

[8:24:37 PM] Matthew Sims - UO: rofl
[8:24:41 PM] David Barr: LOL
[8:25:00 PM] Matthew Sims - UO: so newb
[8:25:04 PM] David Barr: u?
[8:25:08 PM] Matthew Sims - UO: ya
^ about gating himself into a guardzone.

Also, thank you to the fake Matthians that showed up at the bank to claim his prize. Please get on a mare or something next time.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Rat Tail John

Post by Rat Tail John »

Nice

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

As discussed with the person helping me, here would have been the hints at 8:30, 9, 9:30, and 10pm. 8:30 would have gotten Abyz here in a lot of fights methinks.

1st hint: I'm in T2A
2nd hint: I'm hidden
3rd hint: Who is Ebonheart?
4th hint: I'm surrounded by red robes

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The second event of the day will start at 10PM EST today (Sunday 9/22/13). The prize has changed from a purple flowerpot to a Clothing Bless Deed. Get ready ladies.

Matthian

Post by Matthian »

Also, thank you to the fake Matthians that showed up at the bank to claim his prize. Please get on a mare or something next time.
You're welcome. Though I'm not a fake Matthian, nor did I show up to claim his prize.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

This one is basic.

I'm between Minoc, Vesper, and even tip of Windemere Woods.

I will be walking around the entire time.

You must find me and kill me.

However, you can't kill me without killing someone first. It can't be that easy, sorry.

The human you kill must be on the same screen as me and have no guild affiliation with you (I don't care how many guilds you're in).

If you find me and there's no one on the same screen as you, you're going to be waiting just like I am.

The person who wins the fight then must kill me.

If all of these stipulations aren't met on the first try, the event will end.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Now he won't pay up.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

None of those are my character.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Vega is chuck norris. forum ban!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Flea has found me, murdered Delo while on the same screen as me, and then murdered me. He is a murderous villain who deserves nothing more than a clothing bless deed!

^ Banks and co following me around not figuring out they could have bombed an NPC and then bombed me.

I went from Vesper to Minoc to... 1/4 the way to Windemere tip :(

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Who the f is Keke La?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

One of dummy chars.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Man I want to play. This is by far one of the coolest events yet. I love the SS's of Abyz running around evil mages without an idea of where you are :) Wish that was recorded.
Vega if possible, make 1 later at night like 9pm est during the week so I can play :(
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I will. I will probably do one tomorrow night.