DUNGEON CRAWLS ARE BACK: STARTING 10/23 WEDNESDAYS

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

DUNGEON CRAWLS ARE BACK: STARTING 10/23 WEDNESDAYS

Post by GuardianKnight »

A CALL TO ARMS: Lady Pancakes is seeking Treasure and Glory! Next Wednesday (10/23), UOH will holding a Dungeon Crawl. We will be meeting in Britain at 6pm cst/7pm est. We hope to see you take up arms against the fiercest creatures in the land!

THIS IS A UOH LED EVENT. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7235
We will be advertising quite a bit more as time draws nearer.

For those who are interested, this is a long standing tradition, started by Blackfoot of UoH. For historical value, look here. viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6619

Please respond here if you think you might attend! Show your support for Uosa history!
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Capitalist

Re: DUNGEON CRAWLS ARE BACK: STARTING 10/23 WEDNESDAYS

Post by Capitalist »

I'm going to kill all of you.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Q&A:

Can I bring tamers and pets?
Yes. You can bring anything that you want. There are no restrictions to what you can do.

Can I come and pk all of you?
Yes. Just the same as anyone in the group can come and kill you. Keep in mind that there will also be insane overspawns of monsters for these events.

How does this work?
Our leader (could change from week to week), will take you to certain spots in the dungeon and things will consistently spawn until an area is cleared. We will then move to another spot etc. Eventually we will make it to our final boss at the end. YOu can guess what happens after that.

Will I die?
That depends on your resourcefulness. I can't guarantee the safety for you or your things. DOn't bring anything you can't handle losing.

When will it be?
Every Wednesday at the same scheduled time. We will communicate if anything changes.

What dungeon?
It will change every time. We will usually meet at a town and gate those who are interested in coming.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Sounds fun, GK. How long do these last? If someone were not able to make it at 7est, what are the chances of jumping in after the start time, say an hour or so late? And how would they know where to go to catch up to the group?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Well, I don't know if it will last an hour, but if you do come late message me or sandpoptart and we'll fill you in on the area.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

6pm est :(

The rest of the world is sleeping then. Any chance the time may change on other dates?

Also Hi pancakes! I see your little name down there viewing this post!

pollycracker89
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pollycracker89 »

Hi Matron!

*edit* my bad. sleep deprivation= no good.
Last edited by pollycracker89 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<chainsoar> pancakes you're the craziest person here

[14:48] <@Mammoth> You can trade in game warez for pumpkin pies

KingCo

Post by KingCo »

Good shit let me know if i can help somehow.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Ill raffle off 10k at the end to whoever attends(ill give gk 10k and he can do the raffle I doubt u can make it)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

UoH always had good events. Actually the player events do top the mini games. It's actually good representation of many of them. Except here it is not in Trammel. (*but the games did help new players advance to at least be able to somewhat participate in some of the player ran events)
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

I will be there...

yes MV - I am logging in!
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

pollycracker89 wrote:Hi Matron! 6pm EST the rest of the world is sleeping?! It's earlier than 6pm in the rest of the country so you talkin' crazy! :)
lol Pancakes, because country = world. :lol:
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

GOD! WHEN IS THAT SANDPOPTART/Pollycracker/Pancakes going to do this already??!??

JEEEZ

The oOo

Post by The oOo »

i got to learn to do my maths more better...*3hrs stupid! 3hrs!*
oOOoOoo Ooo Oo OOoOoo oOo

pollycracker89
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pollycracker89 »

Good turn out guys! Thanks that everyone that participated! Stay tuned for next weeks crawl!

<chainsoar> pancakes you're the craziest person here

[14:48] <@Mammoth> You can trade in game warez for pumpkin pies