Non swords tourney(big prize) date changed to 11/6 9:00est

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Dumluk

Re: Non swords tourney(big prize) date changed to 11/6 9:00e

Post by Dumluk »

Me gunna tayk sum humie mojoka hedz
Catskills 97-02
Siege Perilous

Dumluk
Sumluk
Zumluk
Quugug
UOSA 2013

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Dumluk wrote:Me gunna tayk sum humie mojoka hedz
Someone was asking about where all the Urks were the other day. She has a book to give you. She might have to read it to you though :wink:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Hoowah Dumluk!
Dis urk am en Los Santos fer ash wyl.

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Menkaure wrote:Cool if people use mace mages. I have no issue with that.
Oh yea I forgot to mention one last thing that's sure to fucking out a monkey wrench in everything.
THERE WILL BE A SUDDEN DEATH. AFTER 12 MINUTES THERE IS NO HEING AND IF SOMEONE HEALS THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DQD. I WILL GIVE A NOTICE AFTER THE 11th MINUTE THAT ALL HEALING WILL END IN 1 MINUTE.
Stupid
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Freight Elevator wrote:
Oh yea I forgot to mention one last thing that's sure to fucking out a monkey wrench in everything.
THERE WILL BE A SUDDEN DEATH. AFTER 12 MINUTES THERE IS NO HEING AND IF SOMEONE HEALS THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DQD. I WILL GIVE A NOTICE AFTER THE 11th MINUTE THAT ALL HEALING WILL END IN 1 MINUTE.
Stupid

My tourney my rules mofo.
I aint gonna sit here for 4 freaking hours on a week day so 2 dexxers can duke it out all night, sorry aint happening.
Plus, sudden death rules were in place in server event tournaments, so I have absolutely no problem doing it.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Menkaure wrote:
Freight Elevator wrote:
Stupid

I aint gonna sit here for 4 freaking hours on a week day so 2 dexxers can duke it out all night, sorry aint happening.
Plus, sudden death rules were in place in server event tournaments, so I have absolutely no problem doing it.
They also had tournaments with all potions, magic gear, etc if I'm not mistaken? So..I can bring some GT and thunder weps now?
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Freight Elevator wrote:
Menkaure wrote:
Freight Elevator wrote:
Stupid

They also had tournaments with all potions, magic gear, etc if I'm not mistaken? So..I can bring some GT and thunder weps now?
No, ya dick. I was just making a point I have no problem doing it cause I'm not like the first person to ever do it.
Like I said this is sposed to be a "anyone can win" tourney, I feel the sudden death adds an element of surprise that can help someone that just isn't as skilled.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

farnk

Post by farnk »

I agree on the sudden death. My very first fight vs. Sandro in the automated tourney went to SD and I came a few % from winning with a semi finished char lol

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

farnk wrote:I agree on the sudden death. My very first fight vs. Sandro in the automated tourney went to SD and I came a few % from winning with a semi finished char lol
Similar thing happened to me vs Sandro as well. I was 6x with 99 resist though. It went to the wire and he was at about 12% I was at like 19%. His hally hit, mine missed :(
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish