Skipping one tournament

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Skipping one tournament

Post by AshBorn »

Hey guys this week has been midterms and absolute hell. I won't be running this next tournament but will post when I can run the next one. It will most likely be in a few weeks, on a Sunday.

My apologies but midterms have set me way behind.

Thanks for your patience!

Bixby Legbone

Re: Skipping one tournament

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Post your midterm grade results underneath the tournament health status... so we can compare the two.. for, you know, science.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Lol! Thatd be awesome.

Unfortunately in law school there typically is no graded assignments (even midterms). The grade you get at the end of the semester is based solely on your final exam and depending on the professor, participation.

You basically have no idea if you're going to fail or get an A until after the final exam lol.

Teriyl

Post by Teriyl »

Have you decided what your field will be? Litigation, criminal, corporate, etc.?

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Litigation - criminal I believe will be it. My emphasis will be litigation but I want to take mostly criminal courses as secondary to litigation.

But ya never know how things will change. I take crim law next semester.. May turn out that I hate it lol. But torts, contracts, and property aren't tons of fun so. (maybe property as a close 2nd so far).

Return to “Player Run Events”