Fightnight

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
SirPsychoSexy

Re: Fightnight

Post by SirPsychoSexy »

Lambo wrote:
Menkaure wrote:
Lambo wrote:
The Shaker wrote:Ahh come on. Its not dying. Such a well-built shard so im not worried about that. It will always be a top-choice for most active UO-players even though they might try other shards for some time, just to find out they're simply not as good :)But anyway. Back on topic.
I guess sunday is the best day. Im thinking somewhere arount 11pm UK-time, which would be 7(?)pm US Eastern time.
Is there any time more suitable than that?

And yea, the ones i've attended have been awesome.
That was very well said. If you care about pixels and things UOSA prob isnt a good place for you. But if you are into actual gameplay ,go feel the other main option out there and tell me if you have fun. Absolutely terrible,,,good post
Whether you think its dying or not, pop went from 700s in march to what? 300-350 now? Gameplay is great, it has nothing to do with game play, pixels or anything like that, IMO, it just sometimes wears out the fun after a while.
We all understand there are many reasons people are not playing. But I know when people come into this forum and see people spamming "server is dead" then they are less likely to give it a shot. Best thing anyone can do for this server is have a positive attitude about it and just play. I'm sure a lot of people log in and see the pop low thus they don't take time to play. If 20 people do that a night that's 20 less players. We obviously have a lot of issues and frustration.

It was just nice to see someone have a positive outlook on the server so I commended him for that. In a way he might be absolutely correct, I logged in UOSA a couple days after ipy2 launched and there was 215 clients....... it peaked back to 800 this past summer 2 years later.

I have tried very hard to stay positive and get back into this game/shard, but it is very difficult. Clearly my work/sleep schedule is not conducive to playing here anymore. It just seems to be a ghost town. Not 3 months ago there was far more action to be found on here. I went away for a few weeks and I am not sure what happened... I've never seen it like this.

I hope it comes back and I will continue to hop on and try to find some action.... but I start to care less and less each week.
Reg Vendor located at Yealena's Trading Post
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=50712

IRC: SirPsycho