Hidden Valley - My Apologies

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Hidden Valley - My Apologies

Post by AshBorn »

First, I want to apologize for not getting the hidden valley event going yet. I had a great idea, GM support, the houses, but not the time. I hope to get it going in the future for sure.

Second, my excuse. Apparently my grad school's level of work is a lot at first, and then a giant shit ton near the end of the semester. Each day has gotten increasingly harder to get everything done. I'm posting this to say that I won't be getting to hidden valley for a while.

I will try to keep the tournament going, so far that has been alright. Anything more than that was just wishful thinking on my part.

As for everyone who donated towards these properties, I have returned their donations (with interest). If you did donate, and I forgot to PM you and return your donation, please PM me. (Also, Robbb, who made me a killer deal on these so I could do the event, if you want to purchase them back and maybe resell them to me when I know I will have the time, that is perfectly acceptable!)

I bit off more than I could chew.

Anyway, sorry again and long live UOSA!

Bixby Legbone

Re: Hidden Valley - My Apologies

Post by Bixby Legbone »

AshBorn wrote:First, I want to apologize for not getting the hidden valley event going yet. I had a great idea, GM support, the houses, but not the time. I hope to get it going in the future for sure.

Second, my excuse. Apparently my grad school's level of work is a lot at first, and then a giant shit ton near the end of the semester. Each day has gotten increasingly harder to get everything done. I'm posting this to say that I won't be getting to hidden valley for a while.

I will try to keep the tournament going, so far that has been alright. Anything more than that was just wishful thinking on my part.

As for everyone who donated towards these properties, I have returned their donations (with interest). If you did donate, and I forgot to PM you and return your donation, please PM me. (Also, Robbb, who made me a killer deal on these so I could do the event, if you want to purchase them back and maybe resell them to me when I know I will have the time, that is perfectly acceptable!)

I bit off more than I could chew.

Anyway, sorry again and long live UOSA!
You have served our shard nobley, and I'm sorry you are (mostly) gone. You know that I've chided you and suggested you drop out of law school! If you reconsider, maybe the shard's population could donate to make it worth your while! Who needs a law degree anyways!!

Seriously, I miss you and the shard misses you. We'll find some way to cover for you until you have the time again to invest here.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hidden Valley - My Apologies

Post by Menkaure »

I told you before and I Urge others to do the same. Let ash keep the donations for future events I'm sure he will get it running when he has time.
Look at population during an ashborn event and you'll see what I mean.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Return to “Player Run Events”