UOH DUNGEON CRAWl Wednesday 11/13/13

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

UOH DUNGEON CRAWl Wednesday 11/13/13

Post by GuardianKnight »

Daekon of UOH feels really bad that he lost his loving dog. He thinks a monster has eaten it. Help Daekon get his dog back! (or atleast kill the evil SOB that took it)

Wednesday 11/13/13
Time: 7:30 EST
Where: Meet Daekon at West brit bank for gates.
Why: cuz

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: UOH DUNGEON CRAWl Wednesday 11/13/13

Post by keelonzo »

are those Wizard tears?

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Killed the red bothering you, shouldn't have as you were in the way of me macroing taming....
oh well. that would have been quite a gain if you had left all those beasts alone. Seen him following you into the lair of the ancient wyrm so I took a trip to the ledge. To be honest the EV was meant for the hunters. But chaos entertains me. Why he ran into it I am sure was whimsical for all of us-Tiamat

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

SO did you save his puppy???

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I didnt loot not sure...went back to taming

Sawa

Post by Sawa »

Oh we found it alright but it was beyond saving since it had been possessed. It took out about half of the people in our group with some heavy AOE attacks before we killed it. I was luckily able to hide with 1 HP remaining so I could resurrect most of the dead.

This crawl was a lot more disjointed than the last one partly because of some reds interfering but also because a few got separated in the beginning and ended up not finishing with the main group. Still it was a ton of fun and I will be at the next one for sure!

Thanks again for the good time UoH.

Return to “Player Run Events”