Do you feel lucky? Wana try the Texas Lotto? 1-100

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
a swallow

Do you feel lucky? Wana try the Texas Lotto? 1-100

Post by a swallow »

Pick #'s between 1-60
Pick 4#'s

5k per ticket

5 tickets max per account

Match 2 #'s Win 30k

Match 3 #'s Win 50k

Match 4 #'s Win 100k

First 3 ppl get 1 ticket free

This is how it works....

Write #'s in a book, I will take a Screen Shot while the book is open, then the transfer with the cash. That way no one can say they had the #'s and i cheated.
I will use http://www.random.org to get the winning #'s. I will post as soon as the numbers are chosen by random.

If everyone enjoys this we I will do this once a week if not every two weeks as long as i dont go bankrupt. We meet in game for all cash and books, so dont post your #'s online. I want to keep the thread clean and not all confusing. Only post on how many tickets you want.

You do not have to be present to win!

With the money that's left over we will make a jackpot for the winner that match 4 #'s

If you have any ideas to better this plz feel free to share!

Thanks!!
Last edited by a swallow on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Nathaniel

Re: Do you feel lucky? Wana try the Texas Lotto? 1-100

Post by Nathaniel »

4.3% payout? I'll take -2000 tickets please. That's less than 5!

a swallow

Re: Do you feel lucky? Wana try the Texas Lotto? 1-100

Post by a swallow »

Okay thats 10 mill.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Return to “Player Run Events”