Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
illmatic

Re: OFFICIALLY RANKED PVP TOURNEY BEGINS FRI. JAN 17th AT JH

Post by illmatic »

I agree with farnk, if you allow all pots except purple, it will be an event full of ties with a ten minute limit. Duels take long enough without heal pots.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Robbbb wrote:
Gork wrote:This server is the best! There are more rage quits than any other server. *Wipes tears away* This is true era accuracy!
tears.jpg

Theres also a lot of noobs running around with weak ass newbie guilds because they don't know how to pvp themselves...

Take yourself as an example...
:lol:
Dont get mad, get better
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

vintirex

Post by vintirex »

none of it matters because he quit!

though i doubted any of these events wouldve happened anyways

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Robbbb wrote:
Gork wrote:This server is the best! There are more rage quits than any other server. *Wipes tears away* This is true era accuracy!
tears.jpg

Theres also a lot of noobs running around with weak ass newbie guilds because they don't know how to pvp themselves...

Take yourself as an example...
This is ironic coming from the guy running with jacko/sakura hacunto

Dedicated g-healer...lol

motogearhead

Post by motogearhead »

Wow posted events and then bails from the server? not cool

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

azheman wrote:<qwebirc60996> Hi Tara it's Eric. I know this is a shot in the dark but before I leave for good I really want to ask you to come with me to (OTHERSERVER). It's the same exact thing as UO second age only better. Customize houses and tons of deco options and more monsters with wayy higher spawn. More people too. I just figured I'd ask if you want to start a new life with me on there. We can both make dexxers and kill graveyard shit

Rofl, Eric might be the nerdiest guy Ive ever seen. Ask a girl to run away with you to another server? lol only in uo. What a nerd.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish