Jan. 18th, 2014 - Wizard Wars Festival Part I - 9pm EST

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
xynosis

Re: Jan. 18th, 2014 - Wizard Wars Festival Part I - 9pm EST

Post by xynosis »

DAMN... I wish I wasn't screwing hot chicks and sunbathing so much.... I may have won this one!
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Xynosis is back!
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

vintirex

Post by vintirex »

i have time for both. WARLORD IS HERE

farnk

Post by farnk »

xynosis wrote:DAMN... I wish I wasn't screwing hot chicks and sunbathing so much.... I may have won this one!
you're terrible and wouldn't have made it past the first round.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Xynosis might have won.. he has exceptional pvp skeelz, when hes not screwing hot chicks or sunbathing.

PS where have you been
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

@Eo Good to be back! I hope to catch you all on soon enough... these next few weeks will be busy though.

@farnk Obviously you know all about my track record in tourneys and with forum/IRC pvp... I admit defeat immediately and usually suck at both. ;) (I blame the blowjobs)
(seriously, I am just not that good... but I do get lucky sometimes... winning fights that is.)
I am good at getting ganked while riding solo and fighting with too much reflect though.

p.s. Who are you in game and when have I fought you? No offense, but I only really talk to a few people here... the rest blend in. Are you a MyM guy? If so, sorry about your town.

@Ohm... I have been off sunbathing n' screwing hot chicks in sunny, warm, snowed-in Detroit. ;)
(seriously.... I have been keeping busy IDOCing houses in Detroit... the loot isn't as good... but there are no other IDOCers out here! AND there is less shit talking n more action. I love this city.
(for serious... I do get lucky sometimes... wit da ladies that is!)
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis