DUNGEON CRAWL 2/5/14!! PREPARE YOUR BUTTS!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.

What is the best time?

1 pm EST
35%
4 pm EST
6%
6 pm EST
53%
other : make comment
6%

Total votes: 17

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

DUNGEON CRAWL 2/5/14!! PREPARE YOUR BUTTS!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Dungeon Crawl will continue next Wednesday! Give us a bump and tell us what time works for you!

We are working on trying to get the best turnout possible!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: DUNGEON CRAWL 2/5/14!! PREPARE YOUR BUTTS!

Post by GuardianKnight »

This will be happening at 6 pm est/ 5 pm CST

motogearhead

Post by motogearhead »

Thanks for hosting again. Need bigger numbers, people cross healing (Vent would help) and maybe we can defend ourselves next time.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I tried to get vent going this time. People just weren't into it this time. I even healed people. I then fought pks and lost. Most people just ignored the pks WHILE people were fighting them right next to me. I also tried to lead people this time and they didn't follow. Just went all over the place. I expect that kind of thing to a small degree with a big group....but we only had like 7 people.

Not to mention that it became impossible to advertise while Gandalf was in irc, nonstop telling some dude how he sucks.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

motogearhead

Post by motogearhead »

I saw a few particpants fight them, heal others and die. I'll be looking forward to another, if you hold another. I didn't hear anything about Vent but, I didn't have it up either. When getting people to listen always talking in caps helps some :). Pre Crawl instructions for planning when the Red Scourge of Evil appears - Stay grouped, don't get strung out by yourself chasing them, have life bars up and heal others.... I'm semi newb but basic tactics. Just suggestions, not intended to be critisims. We need events even if they end in doom!

Return to “Player Run Events”