Sandlot style PVP club

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Sandlot style PVP club

Post by Patek »

Count me in

(even though i'm still a bit green with this era's PvP :))

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

I didn't read your idea but I'm in.
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

HardCore wrote:I didn't read your idea but I'm in.
Awwwww ya, now it's really on.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

illmatic wrote:Im down, I would just change it to allow all weps, to hard tp regulate and its not that much of an advantage in big group fights.
It's also hard to regulate looting. I'd rather not have the fun come to a complete halt because someone throws a fit about losing their fancy weapon. I like the idea of a level playing field equipment wise, so the rules going to stand.

This system is going to be very casual. I'm not going to micromanage everyone's backpack. I expect everyone to stick to these very simple rules in a spirit of good sportsmanship. Anyone ruining the fun just won't be included. If there ends up being too many jack offs for the rest of us to have fun, then we can reevaluate things at that point. I don't plan on babysitting. I'm confident that we can get a good group of people together to enjoy some pvp.

illmatic

Post by illmatic »

Abyz wrote:
illmatic wrote:Im down, I would just change it to allow all weps, to hard tp regulate and its not that much of an advantage in big group fights.
It's also hard to regulate looting. I'd rather not have the fun come to a complete halt because someone throws a fit about losing their fancy weapon. I like the idea of a level playing field equipment wise, so the rules going to stand.

This system is going to be very casual. I'm not going to micromanage everyone's backpack. I expect everyone to stick to these very simple rules in a spirit of good sportsmanship. Anyone ruining the fun just won't be included. If there ends up being too many jack offs for the rest of us to have fun, then we can reevaluate things at that point. I don't plan on babysitting. I'm confident that we can get a good group of people together to enjoy some pvp.
Allow looting also, if you bring a fancy wep be prepared to lose it.If your a nub and ur regs and gm stuff gets looted pm me and ill stock you. Again regulating that is very hard. Either way it doesnt really matter, if we dont allow magics and somone is using one, I personally wouldnt care.

illmatic

Post by illmatic »

Im down for whatever rules that you decide tho, sounds like a gopd event.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Ill, your opinion is respected.

Gimme a few days to set this clubhouse up. I have a super busy RL. Im thinking by next weekend if things go smoothly, we will have our first event.

illmatic

Post by illmatic »

Sounds good, lookin forward to it.

raasclaat

Post by raasclaat »

cool
!

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

OP updated with the clubhouse location! I will be setting up the first meeting sometime in the near future!

Raiko98
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Raiko98 »

Im in.

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

This sounds really cool. Count me in.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

I'm going to go ahead and plan our first get-together for Saturday, April 12, at 12 noon Central time US. Show up if you can! If not, there will be more. Come join us for some risk-free pvp mayhem.

First event will probably consist of a makeshift ctf, or large team vs team action in the castle itself.

Notorious

Post by Notorious »

im in

slyyoungstar

Post by slyyoungstar »

I'll play