Loot Seeth's Tower

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Capitalist

Re: Loot Seeth's Tower

Post by Capitalist »

Actually, 1 of the 2 tower vouchers went to a legitimate newbie. I'd say 2/3 of the people there were people who need absolutely nothing. So, a higher turnout for newbies than any good IDOC I've ever been to :)
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Seeth

Post by Seeth »

Dunno what to tell you guys about the time thing. I was going by the time on my phone which said 8 when I gated us. At any rate, enjoy the loots and towers. See you guys whenever the UO itch rears its ugly head again.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I look forward to fighting you whenever that itch comes back around Seeth. Even though you compared me to Fede, I forgive you enough to want to see you back.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

dazedman

Post by dazedman »

Thank you Seeth for sharing but I wish the weather was truly distributed to newbies. Not people like Capitalist who has more then anyone UO play should ever have. I still recall when I started here and there was almost 600 players on a daily basis and now its down to 160. Just sad, its such a great server.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

dazedman wrote:Thank you Seeth for sharing but I wish the weather was truly distributed to newbies. Not people like Capitalist who has more then anyone UO play should ever have. I still recall when I started here and there was almost 600 players on a daily basis and now its down to 160. Just sad, its such a great server.
vega still a player none the less and has just as much right to go to the event since it was intended for everyone...except the people that didnt get there 10 min before 8...but oh well...werent many great items...great for newbies tho....if he wanted for only newbies he could have set it up that way

dazedman

Post by dazedman »

very true. Again, Thank you very much for the event. I was just making a comment is all. I did not go because i figured I had enough crap. lol

Denis the Menace

Post by Denis the Menace »

I#ve opened gates at GY and Vesper half an hour before until the last minute (8pm est) getting ppl. in. One of them even got the tower, success in preventing vega dryloots everything alone. Ppl. behaved very well no shit talk or fighting, I expected the opposite. This was the first event I played on UOSA and it was real fun, thanks Seeth! Hope Round 3 will come aswell.

what I got: small house deed, force hally.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Some of those "newbies" weren't really newbies. :roll: But pixels are pixels either way. See you when you get back.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Crying over missing free stuff priceless, its never no man don't quit just hey can I have your shit
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)