Fightnight 16/8! Hone your wizardskills on the battlefield!!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
farnk

Re: Fightnight 16/8! Hone your wizardskills on the battlefie

Post by farnk »

BananaKush wrote:No apologize i have talked to Jacko in IRC right after this thread post, people can change.. and i think she changed for the better

me and jacko are neutral and i look forward to fighting her, no more degrading comments will come from Bananakush
The irony of this post and your avatar made me lolz irl

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

How adorable.
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Populus

Post by Populus »

Still Standing wrote:How adorable.
No, you are adorable! Show up on the 16th and receive a few halberds to the face. Free of charge of course!
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Why thank you kind sir, but I shall pass . I don't play here just troll forums. I was smart enough to learn something else besides counting swings on a hally, yay ! But I shall make a post stating I'm quitting or taking a break because that's what real wizards do.
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Gork

Post by Gork »

ill be there on my red.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Yaaay Gooork

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

Still Standing wrote:Why thank you kind sir, but I shall pass . I don't play here just troll forums. I was smart enough to learn something else besides counting swings on a hally, yay ! But I shall make a post stating I'm quitting or taking a break because that's what real wizards do.

you mad i stole all your pvp lewtzzz
dont ever come back fool and let your guildys loose your neon shit :D

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

lol? You're life accomplishment, sad this happened months ago and you are still talking about it nerd. I can take a year off this shard and still come back and kick your ass without any trouble, even with all my "pvp gear" you are still horrible at this game and you play all day everyday. School starts soon, maybe you can learn how to properly spell and use the word "lose".

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

I hope you make it here Always. I look forward to burying each and everyone of your characters. Try and finish your blue so you can die more than once per character. How would anyone lose neons, just out of curiousity? Hazy, come do this one last fight so you can enjoy this retard crying and spamming as a ghost the entire night. Menk, you do the same , we'll gear each one of your characters.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

hes so mad he posted it 5 times and if il gates is daario dont act like you dont love me bby

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Still Standing wrote:lYou're life accomplishment,

School starts soon, maybe you can learn how to properly spell and use the word "lose".
I literally can't even.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Damn that is a massive multiple post my bad, the best part is it happened 4x somehow not 5. This retard can't even count to 5. How fucking pathetic. This shard is a waste of life, sorry scrapz there is nothing left here for anyone. It is not worth my time to log on to play with the morons who remain here who can't play a game but only talk shit and the staff who gives 0 fucks.

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

L
O
L

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Keep your gates tight~
^

Populus