[ACE] Gladiator Thunderdome Events - 2v2 - 100k Cash Prizes!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: [ACE] Gladiator Thunderdome Events - 2v2 - 100k Cash Prizes!

Post by Hemperor »

Are you kidding me? I was in your tower with just 3 ACE, being nice..Clark Kent shows up to participate or watch, you and Kenny proceed to gank him without notice.

Not going to put up with that, I attack Kenny...of course I get banned from the tower.

I then get off my ostard in front of the tower and label it "its a scam"..you were ganking a blue and looted him, minutes before it was about to start with zero provocation.

You all then came outside to fight me, of course running back into your tower everytime to hide, no matter how outnumbered I was.

I then earthquaked the tournament twice, had nothing to do with the pets or anything else that may have happened.

You brought this on yourselves, ask Clark.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

I was the one that told Clark Kent that he should do a story on the ACE tourney for the Daily Planet newspaper. I figured that it would be cool to have someone completely outside the PvP politic bullshit to come watch this event and do a story on it, maybe post something on the forums.

I didn't show up prior to the event, so I didn't see Clark get ganked.

We tried to hold the event at Stoners laggy tower, and when Hemp EQ'd the joint disrupting duels, we moved the event to the outside arena. That didn't work out so well either, with Matron gating in 40 cats and dogs, and eventually releasing a dragon inside the arena. Someone also threw an EV in the arena at some point.

Turtle Bay offered the use of their arena to finish up the tournament. The event was moved to TB arena and it was announced that the event was cancelled to try and keep the griefers away. It concluded without much incident, although Hemp came back and we chased him off.

Spanky and Loops took first place.( :shock: )

Whoever attacked Clark Kent probably did so because he is a known bank thief, but if there wasn't any provocation, they shouldn't have attacked him. He was doing a service that might have spread the word.

These high stakes events only pull the better PvPers and the established players who can afford to throw 10k away to fight for two minutes.

Turtle Bay will hold a free tournament in the future, with prizes going to the top three places.
We want to encourage all various skill levels to attend this event, dexers and mages alike.
We will try to provide the safest environment possible so that no one will be passively excluded for fear of bullshit.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Hemp, if I had the ability to delete all of your posts & squelch you in IRC/UO, then maybe everyone would see how twisted and backwards you are.

Your previous post is basically a lie... With a few hints of truth, to which perhaps someone could get the real story from.

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

Oh, quit being so vague and fill us in on what really happened?
I'm dieing to know..

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

I'm just a mild mannered reporter Citizens, don't shoot the messenger.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)