www.UOSAPVP.com - Triple Bridged Tower EVENTS by AshBorn!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

www.UOSAPVP.com - Triple Bridged Tower EVENTS by AshBorn!

Post by AshBorn »

http://www.UOSAPVP.com - Triple Bridged Tower EVENTS by AshBorn!

Hey guys! I've been lurking the forums for the last few months waiting for the perfect properties to pop up to start my events again. Recently, just what I was looking for popped up!

I'll be running events here at least once a month, maybe twice a month depending on my schedule (it's hectic, my wife and I are both in college with three children).

Anyway, I'm posting this first thread for people to respond to with event ideas. Anywhere from 1v1 Tournament styles to Capture The Flag. In your post, please write out how it will be conducted and anything thats required for set up.

After I get a few ideas, I'll post another thread with the first event for http://www.UOSAPVP.com 's return! The website is under construction but will be good to go this week.

If you remember my last events, the prizes will be AWESOME! (I'll be relying on donations and what the GMs choose to provide)

LONG LIVE ULTIMA ONLINE SECOND AGE!
Towers.jpg

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: www.UOSAPVP.com - Triple Bridged Tower EVENTS by AshBorn

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Glad these towers will be put to good use. Thanks Ashborn!
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Np!!

One type of game I'm considering is 'HUNGER GAMES!' Woot!!

Itll consist of spreading multiple weapons and reagent packs throughout the towers. Contestants will start with nothing on them in certain rooms throughout the towers. Once the event starts, they will spread out collecting reagents and weapons. There will be three teams, one that starts in each tower.

Once a team has successfully eliminated any remaining players from opposite teams, then they will have to kill each other to see who wins! The last man standing will win the event.

I will have to hammer out the details, but I think it could work.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

AshBorn wrote:Np!!

One type of game I'm considering is 'HUNGER GAMES!' Woot!!

Itll consist of spreading multiple weapons and reagent packs throughout the towers. Contestants will start with nothing on them in certain rooms throughout the towers. Once the event starts, they will spread out collecting reagents and weapons. There will be three teams, one that starts in each tower.

Once a team has successfully eliminated any remaining players from opposite teams, then they will have to kill each other to see who wins! The last man standing will win the event.

I will have to hammer out the details, but I think it could work.
That sounds epic.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

So glad to see AshBorn back. Our hero without ban powers!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Good to see you back in UOSA Ash!

Best of luck with the towers!
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Thanks guys! I look forward to the first event! :)

Return to “Player Run Events”