N-C and GT proudly present the ACE Public events KEEP! CTF

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
WarmApplepie

N-C and GT proudly present the ACE Public events KEEP! CTF

Post by WarmApplepie »

After talking with N-C members we decided that there isnt any reason ACE Arena area cannot become what Yew is today! One of the many features N/C and GT are working on is getting Vendors of all sorts to set up shop. We have a lot of traffic and there is room for anyone to make some darn good gold. please see this link for more info
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=62113

Now bring on the capture the flag and battle royals!!

These are the early stages but its getting there! Soon to go public. Please feel free to recommend any changes or add ons!

HUGE HUGE Thanks go out to,
Aeris- for taking a ton of time out of his day to help take my vision and make it a reality! I cannot say enough great things about him. he taught me every step of the way and was more than willing to come back later to help finish.

Ursulaa- We ran out of GF stools finishing the front side, and all of a sudden i heard a PING from irc and it was ursulaa offering to donate stools to help complete this keep. Without him we would've been sol and the back would've had to wait. Thank you so much sir

Rose- Almost at the same time as Ursulaa pinged, so did Rose. He gave us the finishing stools needed to make these badass stairs. Thank you Rose!

Lambo and entire team N/C- For coming together and sharing a vision to make this shard even better than it already is. We've seen a huge return of old vets that wasted no time jumping into the action. N/C's 1 v 1 tourny had a HUGE turnout with minimal notice. Things are going to get crazy this year!

Team GT- Thanks for covering for me while ive got a lot on my plate <3
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: N-C and GT proudly present the ACE Public events KEEP! C

Post by Lambo »

Looks great I appreciate the hard work you put into that
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Return to “Player Run Events”