Ohm's Feebleminder [3.7.15 @ 5PM EST]

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Anna

Re: Ohm's Feebleminder [3.7.15 @ 5PM EST]

Post by Anna »

Wow that was hard! Learned a new trick about deco while I was at it :) Made it all the way to the roof just to fall off :P Thanks ohm for letting me try your event! Maybe one day someone will make it to the that box!

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

I got to try this yesterday after missing the initial event due to work. Thanks, by the way. I thought a castle deed was an outrageous reward, but not after trying to defeat the Feebleminder! Probably "the" hardest thing I've ever come across on UOSA or OSI UO and I didnt even have to worry about dying! Props to you Ohm, and anyone who helped set it up! Was awesome.

I could not defeat Ohm's Feebleminder!

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Kal Vas Rel Wis?

Jesus, I wasn't overly confident but I was extremely excited before my attempt on the Feebleminder! I thought a litre of beer and 5oz of 80proof would make me "more creative," and I honestly think it did! While I don't actually know how many tiles I was from finishing (must have been quite a few), I was very happy with my performance, and hopefully one day Ohm will either give all attemptees a second round (with lower prize payoff of course), or release the solution to his puzzle so we can all live to the elder ages rather than dying in our sleep at the age of 34 from stress induced nightmares from THE FUCKING FEEBLEMINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I over-exaggerated a bit on that last part.

BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS! The Feebleminder is, for me, a fantastic addition to the already numerous facets of UO. I love this game a lot, and there has been a ton I could do outside of PVP for the past 2 years, and then Ohm brings us more. I wish I had thought of this creative idea myself, it is indeed brilliant! I would say the best part, but then I might be spoiling a bit of it! I'll let you find out yourselves!

GMs should seriously consider giving Ohm assistance for this event, the way Kaine got GM assistance, and Abyz, and many others before them for player run events. The way it is now is acceptable, but assistance would help a lot (in my opinion, I do not speak for Ohm!! Let me make that clear).

Cheers! Thanks amigo!
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Bump

No one has been able to finish my Feebleminder. All the prizes are still available.
PM me if you would like to give it a shot!

You will have 1 hour to complete the maze.

Anyone that participated on the first day and has not spent an hour inside, PM me to get that extra time.
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

I had made 10 mins the first day and got my additional 50 mins a few days ago. I got to the rooftop and I could even openthe chest to view the content! Didn't make it to the finish so I could grab the stuff though! :(

GREAT event nonetheless.
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zeppelin »

Myles the Great. Checking in.

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zeppelin »

Myles the great checking out.

Challenging race. Begin to see a pattern. How fast you pick up the pattern relys soley on you.

Made it to the third floor. Was about to make it to the roof before time was up.

Good fun! Free to play and challenging. Amazon review 5/5 would try again.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Ohm, is this something we have to set up with you or can anyone go try it out any time? Sounds fun and I'd love to give it a try.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

It is something that must be set up. PM me in IRC and we can work out a time, thanks
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

MoneyMaker

Post by MoneyMaker »

For anyone who hasn't done the Feebleminder....BE PREPARED FOR THE FRUSTRATION. Just completed it, by far one of the hardest mazes I've had to do. Best of luck trying to beat my time =P

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

PLEASE GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO: MoneyMaker!

He is the first participant to complete my Feebleminder!
55 minutes 26 seconds.

For being the first to do so, he will receive an eagle trophy titled "I beat Ohm's Feebleminder!"
(as soon as I can give a GM 20 silver to do so)

No future winners will receive a named trophy like this, sorry folks..
All other prizes are still available

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

TWO WINNERS IN ONE NIGHT! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!??!!

Nordic-Monkey has completed my Feebleminder in 40 minutes and 36 seconds.. a new record!

Since he was part of Day1 and had already spent 30 minutes inside the maze, Nordic was only given 30 additional minutes to complete the maze and his initial 30 minutes waer added to his time of 10 minutes and 36 seconds.

Congrats Nordic!

EDIT Nordic = Drunk'n Disorder
Last edited by Ohm on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

This was so awesome and fun. I only wish he had a GM tailor named Ibeat fblminder so i could get a t-shirt.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

For being the first participant to complete my Feebleminder, MonkeyMaker will receive this one of a kind trophy!

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Nice!