Kill me and score some loot

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Malaikat

Kill me and score some loot

Post by Malaikat »

Not really an organized event, but I'm planning to have some time to field pvp over the next 2 days (8am to 5pm-ish EST). I'm a rusty old vet who will be loading up some serious gear and taking to the field to fight to the death against any odds. Various portions of my hally collection (high tact power & vanq, charged, etc) as well as random rares/semi-rares and high end fence/mace weaps will be carried. Exceptional and honorable warriors may be rewarded with a pair of non-gf blessed sandals. I have a damn near mare hue, a dark red, and a non-bridal white. I CBA to check hues...but they're not horrible.

Regardless, I usually field with no less than a quarter mil worth of items, so come on out and enjoy the hunt, the fight, and the loot.

Additionally, having not played seriously for more than two years, my house/accounts are unorganized and horribly unstocked in terms of essentials. The more ancillary items (trap pouches, runes, regs, mount) you leave on my corpse, the quicker you can have another shot at high end loot. And the more I'll be swayed to hand out other rares or gear when I get back to my pad in order to grab more magic hallies and pvp jewelry.

That's all. Hoping to pack my limited time back with as much PvP and charity as possible, so be on the lookout.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Malaikat

Re: Kill me and score some loot

Post by Malaikat »

Oh and anyone whom I kill will be ressed (if possible) and will be unlooted unless by another bystander. So, it's a good chance for a newbie or pvm'er to enjoy some low risk PvP.

I'll be on my chaos tank mage, Anonymous.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

very fkn cool Mala! ill look forward to screenies of your kills and hopefully maybe video!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Downs

Post by Downs »

pfft, i wont even log in for less than a castle deed because im mega good at pvp and super rich and populer
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Downs wrote:pfft, i wont even log in for less than a castle deed because im mega good at pvp and super rich and populer
^
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Two or three deaths will probably equal a castle, so gate it up LeLouche. Maybe I'll have a mental lapse and get eaten by a balron.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Day 1 is finished. I died 3 times, once each to 3 different players. Loot won in this event so far:

+15 vanq hally
+25 power hally
+15 vanq hally
14 GT hally
12 thunder might hally
unidentified GT hally
About 60 tele charges, 60 invis charges, and 60 magic reflect charges
4 holiday gift bags
2 anniversary timepieces
a large handful of high end and charged magic weapons
various other semi rares and holiday gifts

Good fights and fun were had by all. Here are some screenshots of my notable victories.
Anonymous_3-11_11.38.jpg
Anonymous_3-11_11.59.jpg
Anonymous_3-11_12.41.jpg
Anonymous_3-11_14.55.jpg
Anonymous_3-11_15.56.jpg
Anonymous_3-11_16.06.jpg
Thanks to everyone for being a great sport and leaving me with regs and a mount so I could restock quickly and continue the event. Looking forward to even more loot and bigger prizes tomorrow!

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Last day that I'll be able to field like that in another long while. Appreciate everyone coming by to challenge me or just hang out. Today's rewards:

1 name change deed
2 +10 vanq hallies
+10 force and thunder (9) hally
might and demon's breath (30) hally
might and thunder (14) hally
40 charges ea invis, tele, reflect
3 holiday gift bags
random semi-rares
more high end and charged magic weapons
a ton of lvl 4 and 5 t-maps

Of course, some notable pics that I was able to grab
Anonymous_3-12_09.32.jpg
Anonymous_3-12_10.17.jpg
Anonymous_3-12_10.55.jpg
Thanks again all. Cya around the forums.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Damn nice work!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Return to “Player Run Events”