Easter Egg Charity Collection

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
bronze

Re: Easter Egg Charity Collection

Post by bronze »

This was a lot of fun! (and dang I thought I guessed high in the mid 4500s)

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

So was this "price is right" style (axejunkie) or closest (happygilmore)? ... Either way, selling eggs 500per!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Rammar wrote:So was this "price is right" style (axejunkie) or closest (happygilmore)? ... Either way, selling eggs 500per!
WTS 1k eggs 450gp per

haha so my guess was really close if we didn't consider your self-donation Joe :D
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Time to find peoples' houses unlocked and load it up with eggs!!!!

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Rammar wrote:So was this "price is right" style (axejunkie) or closest (happygilmore)? ... Either way, selling eggs 500per!
What a good question! Axe is my guild mate so its win win for me.

Joe this was really a great event, Maybe some of the GM's should take notes on this. This could have been a great chance to delete 6000 items from this world.

PS: very creative on the way you displayed everyone guesses

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

i agree the gms should do fort armor there must be 10s of thousands of pieces setting in chests on the server that will never see the light of day again

and thank you for the entertainment Joe
irc axejunkie

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Capitalist wrote: haha so my guess was really close if we didn't consider your self-donation Joe :D

You still woulda lost!!

Anna

Post by Anna »

This was a lot of fun for me and everyone that participated! We had 48 guessers and 26 donators for eggs(counting myself) and 4 donators for prizes(counting Boomland's Events <3)

I think this did what I set it out to do, add a little fun and shake up the community just a little <3. Now all you winner winner chicken dinners pm me so I can set up a time and place to give you your prizes!

Anna

Post by Anna »

Its that time of year again and hundreds of Easter bunnies will be out to spread their message of Easter love all across the lands through fun colored eggs... which of course means it also time for the Second Annual Easter Egg Charity Collection! Ill be running this event for a few weeks, taking donations for eggs and prizes, feel free to contact me anytime here, or by IRC @ Joe|Hello|

Anna

Post by Anna »

Updated the Donation list and added more prizes due to the large donations thus far! You guys are doing great! ;)

Anna

Post by Anna »

Updated Prize Winnings and Donation List, the guessing game now has 23 silver in its pot! Thanks Nicko for your generous contribution :)

Anna

Post by Anna »

Updated donator count and THIS JUST IN: If I can get to 40 guessers I will donate a red festive winter statue bust to the guessing pot!

Anna

Post by Anna »

Updated the guesser and donator list! Thanks Jimm for your donations! Also Happy Today everyone!

Anna

Post by Anna »

Very last 2 days to win 51 silver, 2 x NCD's, beard regrowth, 15 GF stools, and many other fun prizes! I've updated the guesser and donator list. Thanks Dooley Ooley for the donation of a second NCD! Don't miss your chance to win over 600k of prize winnings in this FREE guessing game!!!

Anna

Post by Anna »

The event has ended! Thank you all who participated and gave donations to this event! I will post the guests guessed guesses and the total egg count tomorrow!