Goblin Goods Tournament Rankings - WIN A CASTLE & TOWER DEED

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Goblin Goods Tournament Rankings - WIN A CASTLE & TOWER DEED

Post by AshBorn »

So every few weeks I'll be running a tournament just as a I did tonight. The winners will receive points based upon whether they win 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th place. The first person to reach 100 points will be deemed the Supreme Champion. They will win a castle deed for themselves, and a tower deed for a random person.

PLUS YOU WILL WIN A TROPHY WITH YOUR NAME ON IT DECLARING YOU THE SUPREME TOURNAMENT CHAMPION!

The random person will be decided by those who sign up for the drawing when I do it, and each person will have to sign up with their forum account name to prevent multiple people signing up. Anyone who has a forum account will be able to enter the drawing, regardless of whether you've ever competed in one of my tournaments.

Anyhow, here is the point distribution system:

1st Place - 10 Points
2nd Place - 7 Points
3rd Place - 4 Points
4th Place - 1 Point

Again, 100 points means you win a castle deed for yourself, and a tower deed for a random person! Plus you get to be known as the Supreme Champion until another 100 points is earned by someone else! The points will reset every time someone hits 100 points.

I'll be posting the points and rules on http://www.UOSAPVP.com/rankings

Thank you all! Donations welcome ofc!
Last edited by AshBorn on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Goblin Goods Tournament Rankings - WIN A CASTLE & TOWER

Post by AshBorn »

NEW RANKINGS PAGE IS NOW LIVE ON THE SITE! CHECK THE CURRENT RANKINGS AT www.UOSAPVP.com/rankings !!

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Rankings updated!! Vintirex, a dexxer, is in the lead!

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Cool idea
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Return to “Player Run Events”