Multi-Team Deathmatch

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Narcissic

Multi-Team Deathmatch

Post by Narcissic »

I am considering holding a 3v3v3 or 4v4v4 (it may vary depending on interest and capital) in which the last team standing would win 10 silver for each team member. It would occur in a dungeon known only to the participants.

If you want to see something like this happen, let me know your willingness to participate and/or post donations to this thread. If this event proves successful, I will attempt to host this as well as several other events as often as time and capital allows me.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

WOODY

Re: Multi-Team Deathmatch

Post by WOODY »

Im in, sounds fun.

If you get enough people to get this going i will donate

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Will people be able to be geared for field fights or will this be GM items and red pots only?
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Field fights. Anything goes as far as equipment goes. I'd have to refuse pets outside of typical mounts (horses, frenzies, nightmares are all allowed to be ridden). I'm thinking ressing would not be allowed as well.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

If you got assistance from Boomland you could hold the event in the monster bash arena.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

I was hoping to bring back some of the old dungeon fighting flare of the server. No one has group fights in dungeons anymore. I'd be excited to see how this turns out.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

This sounds fun. I like the resurrection aspect in field fights, sometimes a clutch res is boss.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Sounds like three people are interested so far! Just give me six or nine more and we've got ourselves some teams.

I'm uncertain as to whether I should do randomized teams or allow players to choose their teams before hand. I'm thinking about selecting team captains randomly and then allowing them to select their team mates.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I would get gm help. Griefing this would be way too easy.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

i see no reason for a prize or donations, getting 8 people to dump on is a prize in itself. The prize is there loot. Im in.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Happy Gilmore wrote:i see no reason for a prize or donations, getting 8 people to dump on is a prize in itself. The prize is there loot. Im in.
Interesting but I wouldn't be able to get too many people to show up without a reward.

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

Narcissic wrote:Sounds like three people are interested so far! Just give me six or nine more and we've got ourselves some teams.

I'm uncertain as to whether I should do randomized teams or allow players to choose their teams before hand. I'm thinking about selecting team captains randomly and then allowing them to select their team mates.
I think you should let the team's pick themselves. Random is only going to frustrate people :P

Sounds like fun.
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Vega's team wins... pretty normal rule
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

farnk

Post by farnk »

Narcissic wrote:Just give me six or nine.
ill be six

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned