New game debut: King of the Hill

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
WizKid

New game debut: King of the Hill

Post by WizKid »

This new game will be taking place today @ 8PM EST

King of the Hill

King of the Hill is a new skill based PvP game located on the NW side of Dagger Isle.

The game is pretty simple. There are four teams. Blue, yellow, red & green. Each team has their own game piece that spawns in their team container. Game pieces spawn every 25 seconds for a duration of 10 minutes.

The goal is to get your game pieces into the chest that is inside the house on the hill (just NE of the starting house). After 10 minutes has passed the team with the most game pieces in the chest wins.

In order to keep the PvP element of this game going you must either be able to join the King of the Hill guild, have your current guild war the King of the Hill guild or be red. If you cannot you will be required to flag off of a designated character every time you return to the starting house. Failure to do so may result in your disqualification.

This game does not allow mounts. All participants MUST remain on foot for the games entirety! After that everything is acceptable. Use your creativity and do whatever you can to be King of the Hill!

Gates will appear on the West Britain bank guard tower and at the Bucaneers Den bank prior to the event.

PS All participants will receive robes with their team color. Please try to put them back on after deaths. Robes will also spawn in your team chest.

Looking forward to your participation,

Wiz Kid, ABC
Last edited by WizKid on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New game debut: King of the Hill

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Looked fun! I'll join if im around.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

Sounds good!

The players that win first place today will get to choose a rare from the prize wall!
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

King of the Hill is today at 8PM EST! Gates will be opening 10 minutes prior on the guard tower West Britain bank & at Bucanners Den bank

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Im in! Lookin forward to it!

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

Here's a video of yesterdays King of the Hill game!

I'll be running this a lot in the future!! Look out for times and dates on IRC & here on for forum!

-Wiz Kid, ABC

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

King of the Hill this Saturday (9/19/15) @ 7PM EST. I hope to see some new faces at this exciting new event! :)

-Wiz Kid, ABC

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

There will also be a King of the Hill game happening tonight after the 2v2 (viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63954) & before the Buc's Bathhouse festivities (viewtopic.php?f=45&t=63954)

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Was f as f wiz
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Return to “Player Run Events”