Multi-Team Deathmatch: 3v3v3 Style

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Narcissic

Multi-Team Deathmatch: 3v3v3 Style

Post by Narcissic »

Well folks, I have decided it is finally time to host this event!

Rules:
With the exception of mounts, pretamed monsters are not allowed. This being said, you ARE allowed to tame monsters after the match has started.
Looting enemies and ressing your allies are allowed.
Invis, reflect, and tele are allowed.
All spells are allowed with the exception of recall. If a player is caught recalling after the battle has begun, their prize is forfeit.
You are not allowed to leave the dungeon I have chosen.
Anyone not in the event who interferes will be banned from participating in future events that I host.
You are not allowed to give counts.

Now for the event details
You will be divided into three teams of three. You are allowed to choose your teammates. PM me on here or IRC to sign up or just post here in this thread.
If you cannot find a third member and there are players lacking a team, I will use a random number generator to assign players to teams still lacking a player.
I will pick a dungeon for everyone to fight in. Each team will start in a safe room with no spawn. Once given the signal to begin, coordinate with your teammates to eliminate your enemies.

The winners will each earn themselves a bust (worth 4 silver) of themselves!
dren has offered to act as a judge for an Honorable Mention trophy worth 2 silver. The player he deems to be most honorable will win the 2 silver trophy for themselves.

This event will begin 10/17 at 9PM EST. I will PM everyone a location to meet beforehand and gate each team to their rooms.
Lastly, post your killshots here after the event is finished! Show off your well coordinated drops and strategies!

Any questions, concerns, comments? Post em here and I'll be happy to answer.
Last edited by Narcissic on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Multi-Team Deathmatch: 3v3v3 Style

Post by dren »

Looks awesome, MoB will donate 2 silver for an honorable mention surfer trophy for this event going to one deserving player. 8)
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

bump. Come on people! Sign up
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

I've got this setup to be promoted on FB a few times this week. Let me know (via PM) if anything changes.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Thanks, Boom!

SariahTheBard

Post by SariahTheBard »

I'm in!

DKS

Post by DKS »

Damn this looks awesome!!! Luke Bryan had to fk it all up for me!!!

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

It would seem that there's no interest in this right now. Therefore, I'm going to turn this into a 1v1 tournament with an eagle trophy being given towards the winner if I can get 10+ participants. A bust if under.

I'l host it next Saturday, 10/24. I'll make a thread for this tonight or tomorrow.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

We will be withdrawing our honorable mention trophy due to the event change. Great event idea, sorry to see that more players are not interested in a 3v3v3. In the case a 3v3v3 runs in the future, we would be interested in offering this trophy. It's going to be impossible for me to judge based on the criteria I established in a 1v1.

What you are offering here now is already more than other 1v1 tournys so good luck to the winner!!!
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

Return to “Player Run Events”