Moongate House Drop Event - 900+ Power weapons! - No Traps!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Moongate House Drop Event - 900+ Power weapons! - No Traps!

Post by Patek »

I'm not using my Trinsic moongate small so thought it'd be more fun to make an event out of it!

No chests, no pouches, no traps, no BS - just good honest IDOC style looting about 2 tiles from guards, so everyone come along and have a fun one :)

I've changed this from an IDOC to a manual drop to make it easier for people. House will drop at:

21:30 EST - 5th December - Saturday
20:30 CST - 5th December - Saturday
18:30 PST - 5th December - Saturday
13:30 AEST - 6th December - Sunday

Give or take 5-10 minutes for suspense :). Prime-time for you guys in the US

Inside the house I've dumped:
Updated from 800+ to 900+ Power weapons (plenty of katanas, krysses, war forks and more than one +20 power bardiche)
200+ Fortification/Invulnerability armor pieces and shields
50+ Daemon's Breath, Thunder and GT weapons
20'ish MIBs I had lying around
and
THE GRAND PRIZE!

Grand Prize Rules -
There's a single +25 Vanquishing weapon in there that I've recorded the unique global ID of. If you can find the item, PM me on IRC and meet up so I can confirm you have it and the ID matches you get the GRAND PRIZE consisting of:
10,000 Iron Ingots
10,000 Boards
10,000 Leather
1,000 of each reagent
A boat
60,000 cooked fish steaks
...all delivered in a gold trim chest!

As for the house, not sure if the spot is GF, but I don't think so (meaning the spot as well will be up for grabs)!

(technical note about the grand prize - you have to have the item, not just the ID, in case you go through all 1000+ items trying to win the prize and messaging me just the global ID [though you'd hope i'd catch on at attempt #2]. Also, i'm pretty sure there's only a single +25 vanq in there, at least that I know of, if not, it'll be a chance game with any extras found if its the right one or not. If someone finds a way to ID items from outside the house [not global ID, actual item ID] and is honest let me know and i'll tell everyone what to look for to help even it a bit)

Any questions just PM me on IRC or on here. Cheers all and I look forward to seeing you out there!

- Patek
Last edited by Patek on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:18 am, edited 4 times in total.

Rick Scarf

Re: Moongate House IDOC - 800+ Power weapons! - No Traps!

Post by Rick Scarf »

Sweet event, thanks for getting it set up

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Moongate House IDOC - 800+ Power weapons! - No Traps!

Post by Mens Rea »

sb

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Moongate House Drop Event - 800+ Power weapons! - No Tra

Post by Patek »

I've changed this from an IDOC to a manual drop with specific times for the drop. This'll make it easier to ensure prime-time for the most people possible :).

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

can i have the deed

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Something tells me Patek was blown up by a trap at a previous ABC house drop... lol

Good stuff sir, may thy sleeve of wizard grant thee magical prowess.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

Can't wait for this! Should be a lot of fun.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Patek »

Even more weapons added - now at 900+ Power!

Rick Scarf

Re: Moongate House Drop Event - 900+ Power weapons! - No Tra

Post by Rick Scarf »

Thanks again Patek, this was my favorite player event in my 6 years here. Primo loot, A++++ would IDOC again

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Patek »

Cheers to all who turned out, ill try have a video of the event up in the coming week or so.

The grand prize is still unclaimed! Get ID'ing everyone!

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Patek »

An update on the Grand Prize.

I've not yet received any PMs regarding the +25 vanq and it seems an issue during the house' collapse might have made such a prize impossible to obtain. To elaborate...

The house was PACKED. Not a little bit packed like "oh my, I could barely fit another scone", i'm talkin 3am after a drinking all night after coming off a fasting diet and you find a $50 note in your wallet and your standing outside a kebab shop with a neon sign welcoming you inside blinkingly for the oncoming and inevitable binge. Some tiles in that house had over 300 items on the one tile (multiple boxes smashed with stuff in them). When the house dropped i noticed a lot of the 25 tiles in the house seemed to be pretty empty and the +25 vanq was sitting near the centre (central 9 tiles seemed worst hit). The items just vanished when the house dropped :/

On top of that the small spot was actually GF, so my bad there :D

As such, if you were at the event (and my video will confirm it) please PM me on here and i'll see if I can get a little consolation prize coming your way.

Cheers all.

- Patek

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The house being gf is awesome since all of those housing patches were so that a house like that could exist. Another botched patch!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Return to “Player Run Events”