All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules


Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Pic of the Day Posts = Free CBD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Trustworthy
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:00 pm
Posts: 1523
Location: New York
Keep them coming!

_________________
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.


Top
 
These Support SecondAge
Links open a new window.
UOSA Donors & Subscribers do not receive these ads.

 Post subject: Re: Pic of the Day Posts = Free CBD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:16 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Kind
 Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:56 pm
Posts: 363
Location: SW Louisiana
Taboo is in the lead with 3 pics of the day, porktornado next with 2, and blackberry with the pic that started this thread! Keep posting the pics! Remember they dont count unless they get the most votes and are uploaded!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pic of the Day Posts = Free CBD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:23 pm 
Offline
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
User Rep: Kind
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 pm
Posts: 339
not sure most votes is most accurate method....


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pic of the Day Posts = Free CBD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:59 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Kind
 Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:56 pm
Posts: 363
Location: SW Louisiana
UP Vote people, come on man! Thanks to all who have posted pics. No more down votes on the pics though please!

And whoever is posting the pics from what looks like the test server, test server doesnt count. Please have something in the pic that I can identify who posted it.

Also, please keep posting pics after Christmas.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pic of the Day Posts = Free CBD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:38 am 
Offline
User Rep: Kind
 Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:56 pm
Posts: 363
Location: SW Louisiana
Nickodemuse wrote:
Between today and Christmas day, post your pics for "Pic of the Day" and win a Clothing Bless Deed! Whoever gets the most pics of the days on the UOSA Webpage between now and Christmas day wins! No repetitive pics People!

http://my.uosecondage.com/Pics

Post your Pics!


The winner is Taboo! Congratulations! PM me in here or irc to claim your prize.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pic of the Day Posts = Free CBD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:57 am 
Offline
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:03 pm
Posts: 1227
Oh wow, no kidding???? Thank you for running an event! My best friend, who also plays, can witness to the fact that I would check (and mostly vastly be disappointed) on the progress.

Thank you for bringing awareness to my.uosa! You should be proud of everything including the -13 scores.

It's epic, and tyvm. I'll bless a gorgeous hue! Cheers!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pic of the Day Posts = Free CBD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:23 am 
Offline
User Rep: Kind
 Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:56 pm
Posts: 363
Location: SW Louisiana
Taboo wrote:
Oh wow, no kidding???? Thank you for running an event! My best friend, who also plays, can witness to the fact that I would check (and mostly vastly be disappointed) on the progress.

Thank you for bringing awareness to my.uosa! You should be proud of everything including the -13 scores.

It's epic, and tyvm. I'll bless a gorgeous hue! Cheers!


???


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pic of the Day Posts = Free CBD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:35 pm 
Offline
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
User Rep: Kind
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 pm
Posts: 339
Great event!!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pic of the Day Posts = Free CBD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:55 am 
Offline
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:03 pm
Posts: 1227
Nickodemuse wrote:
Taboo wrote:
Oh wow, no kidding???? Thank you for running an event! My best friend, who also plays, can witness to the fact that I would check (and mostly vastly be disappointed) on the progress.

Thank you for bringing awareness to my.uosa! You should be proud of everything including the -13 scores.

It's epic, and tyvm. I'll bless a gorgeous hue! Cheers!


???



why the ?s. If you have a problem understanding English, why are you hosting events? That's what it sounds like when you post a bunch of ?s anyway.

Thanks for the cbd.

/next


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Pic of the Day Posts = Free CBD
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:45 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Kind
 Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:56 pm
Posts: 363
Location: SW Louisiana
Taboo wrote:
why the ?s. If you have a problem understanding English, why are you hosting events? That's what it sounds like when you post a bunch of ?s anyway.

Thanks for the cbd.

/next


Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Support Second Age: These links Open in a New Window

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Extended by Karma MOD © 2007—2012 m157y