$$$ Vendor Festival II (May 5th)

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: $$$ Vendor Festival II (May 5th)

Post by Wise »

Next time I think we might have a surprise guest from a Master Chicken Salesman!

Sorry dident have time to crop & caption but it was a great turn out, the cock fights were great like always, the winner even challenged a Eagle to a fight but lost, our Smith off was a close race with Choppa Winning the day, and the Tailor contest came to a draw so Kryptonical & Choppa had a 1v1 crafter dual... which ended up going nowhere so the award was givin to choppa as Kryptonical is in the $$$ Guild

We also gave out tones of other prizes! Thank you all for coming, we dident have any greifing this time! SUCCESS +1

Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

No screenshots of the made tailoring outfits? :(

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Yea I took like 150 screen shots, only quickly uploaded a few :D I am going to add an event page onto the our webpage at some point to help that all out!
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events