Looking for a few good Orcs

Vishakt

Looking for a few good Orcs

Post by Vishakt »

We are attempting to get things rolling again. We are always looking for quality players able to play the role of an orc (not that hard really) and get a little PvP on while doing so. Its fun and part time playing is acceptable. If unsure, make an orc and try it out. You may find you enjoy it more than your main.

Anyone wishing to join should go to http://bloodrock.xillin.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=16 and let us know. Feel free to PM me as well.

- Vishakt

Thigog

Re: Looking for a few good Orcs

Post by Thigog »

How about a real OLD orc ?
Former Great Lakes Goth, Klerggoth and Elder

Second Age Elder

zuuu

Post by zuuu »

i made my warrior and crafter an orc. I didnt know urk existed till now. I would like to join the RP group

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

1) Real old orcs are even better!

2) Zuuu, by that you mean long ago when you created the character you made them orcs? If so, then yeah, stop by the fort tonight if you can between 9:00 - 9:30 EST to join up and have some fun. Otherwise, look for us in our IRC room or post on our message board. In the event you made people with hair and humie names you'd have to make a new char before joining.

surferboy3411

Post by surferboy3411 »

Hey i am a Orc from divinity boulderfist clan and i was wondering if i could join already have orc characters 7x

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Hohoho... boulderfist. Good memories. We had a brief 3 week war when you guys came here to take our fort. I was very impressed with Dra'ull-erg'a (aka Dra) but very unimpressed with the other two "orcs" I saw. Quite frankly it was odd to see them in the same clan.

That said, if you check out our site and are willing to RP your orc then we'd love to have you. I myself came from an opposing clan on UOSA that didn't last. There are two things: One, if you have an orc with magery it can't join as those positions are earned. Second, even though 7x you'll be added at the Peon rank just like the new guys. Promotions come through activity, loyalty, etc and not just skills.

Go to http://bloodrock.xillin.com/ , check us out, find us in IRC whatever. We will get your boots dyed red and get you clomping humies again!

Zodbad

Post by Zodbad »

HOHO ee uh gug luuken urk. EE wub gug luuken sheebs tu HOHOHO