URK Feast

Greenmoon

URK Feast

Post by Greenmoon »

Well after GMing Healing and Archery I found myself no longer red, and for a Bludchock...that just won't do! Krothu and myself set off on a hunting expedition. After several locations with no success we wondered down to the Vesper graveyard. There Xug joined up with us and we started fighting with some oomies. After flirting with the guard zone for quite sometime, oomie reinforcements showed up and drove us back to the woods. Kor'kresh dashed out of the trees and helped tip the scales in our favor just in time. The oomies who had thought they had us were soon dropping left and right. The remaining survivors retreated and I discovered I was once again red! Our war party collected the heads and returned back to the fort to celebrate a successful hunt with no URK losses. Here are the pics from the feast!
Vraagkush_5-13_00.26-1.bmp
Vraagkush_5-13_00.26-1.bmp (211.98 KiB) Viewed 1320 times
Vraagkush_5-13_00.26-4.bmp
Vraagkush_5-13_00.26-4.bmp (220.5 KiB) Viewed 1320 times

random guy

Re: URK Feast

Post by random guy »

That was fun. At one point I was almost dead and was trying to shake my pursuers I actually ran through the Southern Vesper guard line passing a blue player. Bet he didnt know what to think seeing a RED URK running like crazy passed him in a "guarded zone" and I made it.... THAT was a great time........Notice the heads in the fire LOL!
Last edited by random guy on Thu May 13, 2010 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zodbad

Post by Zodbad »

HOHO very nice and well done man. Did yall do that after i got off last night.

random guy

Post by random guy »

Yea you missed out. wish you were there too. They thought they had us.

benny-

Post by benny- »

We thought we had you guys at Vesper cemetery but near the portal for Buc's Den we were quickly outnumbered....me an one other started retreating towards Vesper...at one point there must've been 6 orcs on the two remaining of us...I thought to myself "holy shit...where did all these orcs come from?!"

Hah was a good fight guys...I look forward to seeing you around Vesper again.
- Elisud

Greenmoon

Post by Greenmoon »

hoho just four of us, but that was a blast...and we'll always be lurking about

Ne'rull

Post by Ne'rull »

fucking awesome