Mini-fort

Greenmoon

Mini-fort

Post by Greenmoon »

Well we started constructing a mini-fort but then we were all called back. If only I would have had time to finish the roofing....
Vraagkush_5-17_21.50.bmp
Vraagkush_5-17_21.50.bmp (243.69 KiB) Viewed 1447 times

Zodbad

Re: Mini-fort

Post by Zodbad »

Noograhh!!!!!! very good. Last night was fun. I think more often we need to stick to our roots and just play the RP game. We should stop worryin about pvp only but havin fun like makin forts and road blocks and just goin on adventures. Keep up the good work URKS!!!!! HOHO *farts*

random guy

Post by random guy »

That was fun. I had a loooooooooooooong run back to the fort though, and was expecting to get clomped by someone. BUT with Vraa watching my back I made it home a bit winded but in one piece HOHOHO

Zodbad

Post by Zodbad »

yea sorry about that, a freakin monster got in the way of the gate. Runin back to the fort on foot had to suck bein that far away. We need to stable more byrds in the area.

Greenmoon

Post by Greenmoon »

hoho I agree. Lost mine last night...turned red while in a guard zone. lol I have the best timing on this game!

random guy

Post by random guy »

Turned red in a guard zone? OUCH!!!!

Greenmoon

Post by Greenmoon »

random guy wrote:Turned red in a guard zone? OUCH!!!!
Yup hoho! I was like wth?!?! and then I see the little message in the corner telling me I've been reported for a murder that happened like 30 minutes ago lol.