Suggestion to the smellys...

Myg

Suggestion to the smellys...

Post by Myg »

Hello you despicable, filthy orcs. As a human I despise your existence; but I do see you have a purpose in these times and the grander design!

It might suit your lot better if you were to advertise more about what you are and what you do. I knew nothing of your sort or purpose till I walked through your fort one evening and in curiorsity took note of the name but knew nothing more until i descended into your forum. It seems I was never aware of such groups in my previous passing of this world many years ago! As well, it seems I was very lucky not to be noticed, but maybe next time I might spill some orc blood on the behalf of all the miners you have killed in cold blood!

Populus

Re: Suggestion to the smellys...

Post by Populus »

They actually do a good amount of noise.

Go on IRC and you might hear where the orcs are when/if they're out causing mayhem.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Myg

Post by Myg »

But running IRC ruins the feel of the game and the immersion; kinda destroys the point of it...

random guy

Post by random guy »

MYG...We have been letting the humans repopulate since we decimated so many unfortunates who got in out way. It should start picking back up here soon. Hey Populus I know you and Matron must miss us hohoho

Populus

Post by Populus »

random guy wrote:MYG...We have been letting the humans repopulate since we decimated so many unfortunates who got in out way. It should start picking back up here soon. Hey Populus I know you and Matron must miss us hohoho
I haven't played in a few weeks. (: But I'll be back in the saddle soon enough to smack some orcs (:
ImageImageImage
[cA]

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

random guy wrote:MYG...We have been letting the humans repopulate since we decimated so many unfortunates who got in out way. It should start picking back up here soon. Hey Populus I know you and Matron must miss us hohoho
You bet!

Populus and I form an unbeatable combination.
Think Batman-Robin, Fosse-Verdron, ren-stimpy, moose-squirrel !

Zodbad

Post by Zodbad »

im back from my honey moon so im recharged and ready to eat some ommie livers

Populus

Post by Populus »

You bet!

Populus and I form an unbeatable combination.
Think Batman-Robin, Fosse-Verdron, ren-stimpy, moose-squirrel !
Dana Scully and Fox Mulder.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

random guy

Post by random guy »

Mutt and Jeff- Abbott and Costello- Laurel and Hardy -Fred and Wilma- Bacon and Eggs (no clue why I put that in)

Populus

Post by Populus »

Dibs on bacon!
ImageImageImage
[cA]