Where are you guys?

Drunk Monk

Where are you guys?

Post by Drunk Monk »

Had a few peons on a couple weeks ago, but it seems there is no real urk leadership around; at all! Was really anticipating hunting oomies with you guys. Am I waisting time working on my orc...?
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Populus

Re: Where are you guys?

Post by Populus »

You are not wasting your time, I assure you.

Right now during the summers not many orcs are playing. Out enjoying the sun you know.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Thx for the reply; I will keep building him then. If anyone reading this wants to romp around with our urks, spar, gain skills, hunt oomies, ect... just hit me up. I am on mostly during the mid-day when I get off work (just went to 3rd shift).
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

For myi part, I'm off playing SC2. Might return at some point but hard to say. I do miss it, but there is always a ton of new stuff to fill my time.

I advise this. Don't worry about leadership. Do things in game, help other orcs, ambush humies, maybe talk to them and demand cydur, eventually you will probably be asked to take a leadership position. Guilds, especially orc guilds, are greatest when a few trusted people keep power behind the scenes but new chapters with new characters are always being written. Maybe when I return your orc will be running the show. NOGRAAAHHH!!!!

If it helps motivate you to that end, when I started it was just me and occassionally another. Then we were three. Then five. Then the old farts woke up when they heard stuff was happening. People started joining. We had a ton online especially on Mondays. Then I had to go inactive then my PC died. I've read since its been up and down. It is the orc guild cycle of life.

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

For the snaggas that recently joined:

[quote][Maybe when I return your orc will be running the show. NOGRAAAHHH!!!!/quote]

A good RP guild is worth its weight in gold! Come on Urks, get this rolling again!

Populus

Post by Populus »

I'm sure it won't take long until URK is back. Winter is coming, that's when the cool people return.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Man I sure hope Urk picks up. If not, I'll be hunting other peeps to rip shit up with.