Recruiting

Drunk Monk

Recruiting

Post by Drunk Monk »

Ne'rull, Trugagh, and all elders: What do you think about active recruiting? Seems like all the people on the stone are pretty much inactive. Want to get some fresh meat for the grinder?
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Prurk

Re: Recruiting

Post by Prurk »

If there is someone around who can still add than do it =)

Obviously there are still a few of you lurking around. More urks is always better. KRIMP KRIMP KRIMP!

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Trug says if we get enough recruits we can fight for a new leader. He's still checking the stone a couple times a week. Ne'rull hosted an event a few weeks back, haven't heard from him since.
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

dimensional

Post by dimensional »

Guys I really think we should try to get some more people on here. I'd love to play with some Orks but no one ever seems to be online.

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by wgensel »

I often check to see if anyone else is playing, but I play at off hours and never have any luck :(

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

I am usually on between 10 am and 3 pm eastern time. Pretty odd hours. We are recruiting new orcs, and anyone interested should create a forum account on the bloodrock website, post there and we'll get ya in

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

I'm on randomly when I can be. I just logged off after playing for 2 hours. The thing is if you log on, see no one, and log off... it isn't helping. That's actually the problem. Find something to do. Get a goal. Even if its to find a particular humie to persecute. Sure if you needed bandages your humie char could drop of 6000 or so but just play the orc...struggle to get what you need. You'll enjoy it more and have a chance to see others online.

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

I agree Vishakt; sometimes we actually catch a few Urks awake and can run around together. Only happens a couple times a month, but keep your orc logged on as much as ya can, and hang around in IRC guys. If people see 4-5 Urks online on MyUOSA, and we are active in IRC (Even while playing our umies), interest may pick up for recruits. On a side note, it sucks Kraarug isn't coming back =(