Squig Herder?

Darokgoodnes

Squig Herder?

Post by Darokgoodnes »

I'm debating starting an urk, and would like to be a squig herder (meaning I tame strong mongbats and rename them to 'a Squig', or perhaps great toads), having a herd follow me everywhere I go. Would this be in the lines of the Bloodrock clan? Or should I abandon the concept?

Would it be too annoying to have to deal with a herd of squigs in town raids?

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Squig Herder?

Post by SirEricKain »

I am no urk but can see this giving urk an advantageous krimping alternative when undermanned.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

You can make any kind of orc you wish, except one with magery at this point. There are rules about skin, hair, and a name. As Kain said, a herd of mongbats could be a very useful krimping tool. Regester on the bloodrock forums and post there under secondage that you are interested.

http://bloodrock.xillin.com/
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

The only word for tamer I know currently is warg rider...but if you were a warrior who tamed mongbats, I'd say that rocked. They could be in the way at times but I'm sure we'd figure out how to use them. Sounds interesting to me.

Follow that link Drunk Monk posted...and we'll see you in the fort snaga!!

Darokgoodnes

Post by Darokgoodnes »

done and done. Alchemy+taming. Maybe tinkering.

Lots of explodopots, if that's not considered magery. If so, a Heavy crossbow is for me. Might be anyway, if I can fit it.

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

yeah all that sounds good. We have mad love for archery. I'm at the fort right now in case you come by on your orc, but if you can't make it now just come later. Their should be plenty of us awake.

Darokgoodnes

Post by Darokgoodnes »

Saw you as Darok, then had to run. Gonna be busy for the rest of the night :-/ later i hope.

Thigog

Post by Thigog »

There is a word we have for a diseased mongbat. That being Kraltch. So guess you would be a Kraltch herder.

Kraltch is used basically as a taunt." Uu breed wid Kraltchs" being one
Former Great Lakes Goth, Klerggoth and Elder

Second Age Elder