Academy HW: "Predictions" (Due: 01/08 @ 11:59pm EST)

Browse previous major shard events here. For inclusion of your event in this archive, copious amounts of screenshots is desired.
romm221b

Re: Academy HW: "Predictions" (Due: 01/08 @ 11:59pm EST)

Post by romm221b »

Lychnomancy - divinating by candle flame. A wavering flame would indicate a journey. A spiral flame indicated plots by enemies. An uneven flame danger. Sparks would indicate you should be cautious and a sudden extinction indicated bad luck.

I divined that this year i would have a journey, many enemies will be attacking me, after that i noticed that i would be in extreme danger... Perhaps DEATH!

This will happen near the end of training at the Academy i believe. It will be my ultimate test. This is my prediction.
Attachments
divining.JPG
divining.JPG (37.07 KiB) Viewed 4727 times
[12:40] <Derrick> all healthcare is free in britainnia. I guess it does work in some places.
[12:40] <Layt> boom. health reform in 30 seconds. take a page from Derrick's book obama
My IRC name: Zebulone
My Characters: Zeus,Muay Thai,Rem Jr

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

I looked into the clouds and they said something about a pvm event on the schedule.

Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Disclaimer: Not sure if you'll accept this, since the date used to say the 9th (not sure when it was changed). :/

Using the art of Lecanomancy, Brett Deadbones predicts that there will be another competition this summer involving poorly drawn wizards who are sad they are so poorly drawn.
Attachments
Brett Deadbones_1-9_06.43.jpg
Brett Deadbones_1-9_06.43.jpg (109.75 KiB) Viewed 4721 times
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Maegus

Post by Maegus »

Same as pristiq.....im hoping u accept this im 6 hours late!!!

I PREDICT THAT GOMERPYLE WILL FINALLY MAKE A MAGE AND LEARN REAL LEET PVP....THIS IS BASED ON THE WINDS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND INTUITIVE RESPONSE I RECEIVED AT THE SACRED GROVE OF DODONA!
SACRED GROVE OF DODONA WHERE THE USE OF WIND WAS USED FOR DIVINATION!!!
SACRED GROVE OF DODONA WHERE THE USE OF WIND WAS USED FOR DIVINATION!!!
MAEGUS.jpg (88.08 KiB) Viewed 4719 times

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

I'll accept submissions through the 9th because of my goof up.

romm221b

Post by romm221b »

Maegus wrote:Same as pristiq.....im hoping u accept this im 6 hours late!!!

I PREDICT THAT GOMERPYLE WILL FINALLY MAKE A MAGE AND LEARN REAL LEET PVP....THIS IS BASED ON THE WINDS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND INTUITIVE RESPONSE I RECEIVED AT THE SACRED GROVE OF DODONA!
MAEGUS.jpg
I checked the fire again. Gomerpyle ain't making shit. Your out of luck.
[12:40] <Derrick> all healthcare is free in britainnia. I guess it does work in some places.
[12:40] <Layt> boom. health reform in 30 seconds. take a page from Derrick's book obama
My IRC name: Zebulone
My Characters: Zeus,Muay Thai,Rem Jr

Coloram
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Coloram »

Hope I am not too late with this.

Using Lecanomancy (The scryer will divinate by the sound the stone makes in the water and the images of the rippling water) I predict that playkillers will stop killing people and everyone will get on.
Lecanomancy.JPG
Lecanomancy.JPG (15.32 KiB) Viewed 4694 times
Peace and harmony will reign throughout the land of Britannia. Everyone will take turns farming creatures and share alll loot with everyone they see. New players will kill skeletons in Brit GY all day without fear of attack. Theives will steal from the rich and give to the poor.
faces.JPG
faces.JPG (9.33 KiB) Viewed 4694 times
happy.JPG
happy.JPG (8.26 KiB) Viewed 4694 times
Aldarian - DG

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

This event is complete. Congrats to Magincia on the win! There was quite a range in talent for the homework. Keep in mind the bonus here! It is not for points, but a cash bonus for you any time this year if your prediction comes true. Just make sure you do not edit your post anymore for validity purposes. The bonus pays out in a range depending on how good the prediction was. See you all at the final competitive event!