$$$ Dragon Bash - Sunday May 24th

Browse previous major shard events here. For inclusion of your event in this archive, copious amounts of screenshots is desired.
Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: $$$ Dragon Bash - Sunday May 24th

Post by Safir »

Wow, loox like it was totalli fun! Man, I wish some more event times where more Euro-friendly though. ;)

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

next time you do this you should probably place a restriction on taking hiding as a skill so people can't just hide the entire time waiting for loots, not really in the spirit of the event.

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

We detected hidden periodically
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Bakishwaka

Post by Bakishwaka »

its for the best i didnt come then, as that was TOTALLY my strat :P

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

noxmonk wrote:next time you do this you should probably place a restriction on taking hiding as a skill so people can't just hide the entire time waiting for loots, not really in the spirit of the event.
For the record, since multiple people were calling me out on hiding: I didn't have hiding as a skill. I took music/peacemaking (my logic was the best survivability would be to not allow it to target me--it worked, I didn't die the whole fight. You can hide without failing in houses untrained, typically. I was revealed multiple times, and I wasn't remaining hidden--I'm in multiple screenshots. I was the one hiding at the end blocking the dragon in, because we were struggling at that point and we needed him boxed in to regroup. I had a crossbow equipped for the first half of the fight, and was peacemaking the second half.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)