[ACE] 1v1 @ Gladiator ThunderDome - Newbies To Hardcore PvPr

Browse previous major shard events here. For inclusion of your event in this archive, copious amounts of screenshots is desired.
TTPMatt
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

[ACE] 1v1 @ Gladiator ThunderDome - Newbies To Hardcore PvPr

Post by TTPMatt »

ENTRY FEE: FREE
TIME: 9:00pm EST (Signups open at 8am in WildIRC room #ACETourney)
DAY: Sunday, June 28TH, 2009
PRIZES: The Cunning ACEs will be providing 225k cash prizes + 100k+ in weapons

1st Place: 150k
2nd Place: 75k

ALL ENTRIES TO THE TOURNAMENT WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF THE RAFFLE PRIZES. Everyone as they exit the tournament will be provided with one (or more) tickets based on the rounds. It will be cumulative. We will be raffling off 5 gift bags worth at least 20k+ in various GOOD power/vanq weapons (i.e. no butchers knives!, katanas, broads, spears, bardiches, etc.) !!

i.e.: If there are 5 tournament rounds, the first ones out will receive 1 ticket, the second round losers will receive 2 tickets, etc.

The 1st & 2nd Place Finishers will NOT receive any tickets.

1 VS 1

RULES:

#1.) No magic weapons, armor, jewelry, or wands.
#2.) Only refresh potions will be allowed.
#3.) 5 minute limit on duels. Healing yourselves past the 5 minute limitation results in a disqualification. There will be a Ref bot with a countdown and will cast a wall of stone when 10 seconds to no healing. Once the wall drops, NO HEALING!
#4.) No summon spells of any kind allowed.
#5.) No pets of any kind.
#6.) No poisoned weapons.
#7.) No looting competitors.
#8.) No cutting corpses.
#9.) Finals Matches ONLY will be decided by a best 2 out of 3 match-up to try and avoid those random "omfg he hit me 67x in a row with a hally for 40 damage each swing omfofmfmfwtf, Derrick! exploit!" bullshit duels.
Last edited by TTPMatt on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
<hemp-afk> now im afk for real, i dont even go near my computer when TT is around
-
<OlmanRiver> TT Stoner : Taking advantage of in game mechanics until they are horribly nerfed since 1997
-
<@Luca|Blight> TT IS A GOD

TTPMatt
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: [ACE] 1v1 @ Gladiator ThunderDome - Newbies To Hardcore PvPr

Post by TTPMatt »

TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO NEXT SUNDAY JUNE 28TH, 2009 IN OBSERVANCE OF THE HALLMARK HOLIDAY TODAY.

THANKS - ACE
<hemp-afk> now im afk for real, i dont even go near my computer when TT is around
-
<OlmanRiver> TT Stoner : Taking advantage of in game mechanics until they are horribly nerfed since 1997
-
<@Luca|Blight> TT IS A GOD

Voltron

Post by Voltron »

Are we ready boys?

Lets do this shit
GuardianKnight wrote:He wants voltron's sword to be stuck in him.
[23:23] <Alcon> can i get a price check on shemps blade?
ShastaMcNasty wrote:FREE THE RED NIGHTMARE!!!

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mephistopheles »

No poisoned weapons?

Weak sauce.

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

Voltron

Post by Voltron »

Faust came in 1st place with Hemperor in 2nd and Unknown in 3rd.

Had a great turnout, thanks to all that came :)
Attachments
MonkWithASword_6-28_21.33.jpg
GuardianKnight wrote:He wants voltron's sword to be stuck in him.
[23:23] <Alcon> can i get a price check on shemps blade?
ShastaMcNasty wrote:FREE THE RED NIGHTMARE!!!

Faust

Post by Faust »

Nice tournament and not too bad of a turn out.

I still suggest that ACE should invest in a stone wall to place around the arena to weed out griefers like the failed -U- attempts that occurred last night. Have at least two tiles in between the arena wall and the stone wall. This would help significantly reduce those random sync dumps that happen when people stroll up and try to ruin the duels. If anyone tries to enter it they can easily be killed through the narrow passage way with pets and the audience that are watching the fights. You could throw up walls/efields to make it harder, etc... It would simply be a perfect solution for improved security during any future tournaments.

Zigo-U-

Post by Zigo-U- »

1. Faust you are a Trammy Care bear living in Felucca. Nobody is ganna have protective trammel walls put up in their guild city unless the gms lose their minds.

2. You are just bitter because we killed you in the ring, outside of the ring, and slayed and everybody else from your guild more then once, oh not to mention one of your guildies asked if we were recruiting.

3. We didn't fail, we killed over 15 people in that night, mostly fighting 8 v 3 and having to weave around a wyrm tamer, who we eventually killed as well. It was just 3 of us and the entire event couldn't take one of us down.

4. Nothing personal to the rest of the shard, but we have no respect for ACE.

Faust

Post by Faust »

lol, I'm a care bear... Sorry you were never the most feared PK on whatever OSI shard you came from. A nobody PVP'er that can't 1v1 and sucks well beyond anyone here period. Nobody really cares if you sync run dump on people sitting afk half the time during a tournament. That sure took some skill son... I guess that is why you and your buddy was face planted by ONLY HALLIES(horrilbe xhealing son) in a 2v2 from Roger and me, rofl. Please take special note of hte "ONLY HALLIES" part of the last sentence too.. I would be glad to plaster the pictures up here at any time...

Who from my guild asked if you were recruiting? I call bs just like your horrible pvp skills scrub.

Also, how the hell do you think ACE(or any other player town) got that tournament arena and other player run statics? If they farmed the resources and cash they could construct a wall in their "player town" if they really wanted too moron... Try learning this before opening your ignorant mouth.

PS
Feel free to accept my 1v1 challenge any time since after all I am a "carebear" that you apparently fear since you continue being a coward backing out with every time you're called out... :lol:

Pro

Post by Pro »

Actually you have to apply for addons now rather then buy them.

Trystan

Post by Trystan »

Faust wrote:
Also, how the hell do you think ACE(or any other player town) got that tournament arena and other player run statics? If they farmed the resources and cash they could construct a wall in their "player town" if they really wanted too moron... Try learning this before opening your ignorant mouth.
How much gold is it to get a patch of trammel in the ACE guild city, sounds like that's ultimate goal.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Markmosthandsome wrote:Actually you have to apply for addons now rather then buy them.
I honestly don't know how it works for sure now... However, my understanding was that you have to "apply" to get a player town where the playerbase must agree for its approval. Player towns that are already declared as a "player run" town runs are in a state that is no different than what they were previously before the new standard.

Trystan wrote: How much gold is it to get a patch of trammel in the ACE guild city, sounds like that's ultimate goal.
Trammel didn't exist when player run towns in pre-t2a and t2a obtained many static items such as building and arena parts...

What is your point exactly?

Return to “Event Archives”