Shameful Famous Players Forum/Story Event

Browse previous major shard events here. For inclusion of your event in this archive, copious amounts of screenshots is desired.
BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Shameful Famous Players Forum/Story Event

Post by BlackFoot »

The UOSA History museum is holding a contest to find the first entry into the UOSA hall of shame!
This contest will end on September 15th at noon est.

This contest is for any and all UOSA players.

Objective/Rules

To write a story about a true UOSA event or series of events involving a certain UOSA player.
These stories can be serious or comical but they must involve events In the UOSA world not events taking place through forums or irc.
The story that proves most convincingly that its main character is the worst of the worst in all of UOSA will win the prize. (One persons worst of the worst may be somone elses favourite! Lets see what you come up with)
The story must fit into 5 or less in game books.
It must be PG-13.
Grammer/spelling will influence the outcome.
Your story can include screenshots and must be posted in this thread for all to read.
The screenshots can support your story but the story must be written, not just a series of screenshots.
More than one player can write about the same situation/player.
The stories will be judged by a panel of UoH members.

The prize
Your story will be published and placed into the UOSA library.
The very first statue will be made of your player choice in the Hall of Shame at the museum.
a 50k cash prize.

It is time to start not only honouring our favourites but pointing out the worst among us!! Hopefully this will Shame them into better behaviour!

Blackfoot

Good luck!!
Last edited by BlackFoot on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Shameful Famous Players Forum/Story Event

Post by BlackFoot »

bumpity

Redd Foxx

Post by Redd Foxx »

Joshua Lee

As a young boy Joshua Lee always believed he would become a great and honorable warrior like his father Jasen Lee, the boy was so spend on his fantasy he could spend hours looking out that sea of Brit fantasizing of the day when he to would join his father's side in battle, nothing seemed so real to him as his hope for this day. Even at the age of ten the young Joshua Lee would go to the sewer to hunt rats to become a greater fighter, one day on his trip to the sewer of Brit the boy herd a loud scream the sound of a young women the boy ran to see what had happen. as the boy ran the screams seemed to get louder has if more people were joining in in the fear of what had frighted the women. Joshua Lee arrived at a burning house the boy ran closer to see what had happen but before he could something hit the boy knocking him out with the blow to the back of his head. hours later the boy awoke to find himself in a place he had never seen before "glad to see you are alright" a voice said the boy saw a man in a red robe standing beside him "do not fear boy, for is seems your father was the one who started the fire and now the king of Brit wants everyone in your family killed on site I knew you had nothing to do with this and shouldn't share the fate of your fathers, so I brought you here where you will be safe, as long as you never return to Brit" the boy try to ask him why his father would do such a thing the man was nowhere to be seen. Years past and the boy's fear and anger grew stronger, so much that he believed his father had nothing to do with the fire and he could kill the king of Brit for doing this to him. The boy now at the age of nineteen trailed back to Brit to live out his mission killing anyone who got in his way but the young Joshua Lee found he was no mach for even the guards of Brit. So he started a guild calling it sTo the name of this father's guild but he knew no one would help him so he decided to make the guild members think they were hunting killers and people with bounty on their heads, but his anger of them not doing everything he wanted leaded him to try to kill even them, the people who were helping him. No one could stand Joshua Lee for his anger and fear of the world in which he made within his own head leaving him alone again with no one but himself. The where about of his mad man are unknown now, some even say his madness final may have been the death of him
Last edited by Redd Foxx on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pro

Post by Pro »

how about lets not add trash dexers ktybye

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

With a little touch up work, this story could be a serious contender for the winner of the prize!

I'd start out by rewriting this part though,

Redd Foxx wrote:No one could stand Joshua Lee for his anger and fear of the world in which he made within his own head leaving him along again with no one but his self.

NICE JOB RED FOXX!
Attachments
Kabal nsec cont sig.JPG
Kabal nsec cont sig.JPG (15.39 KiB) Viewed 7774 times
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Can players write stories about themselves? I think I can dig up some screenshots of me doing something mean that I never got around to posting!

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

why would you wanna be in the shameful players thread?
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Furync

Post by Furync »

Kabal wrote:why would you wanna be in the shameful players thread?
I think Chum should win first prize just by his player profile "Location".
Furync

MatronDeWinter wrote: You're likely the only T2A accurate blacksmith on the shard. Congrats

Tron

Post by Tron »

Refer to my pk thread for entry.
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

JoshuaLee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by JoshuaLee »

Redd Foxx wrote:

Thanks to the wonderful Joshua Lee we can not use the guild stone, so we are making a new guild called The Silence Of Violence SoV. We should have to guild up in a week or two, so if you would like to change to the new guild wait a few days til someone tell you the guild is ready, or just ask on this forum.

and when we can we will have a bounty on his heads so kill him whenever you see Joshua Lee or the sTo guild, or if you'd like join his guild and try to steel all the power weps, armor, etc. he keeps in his guild house in North Brit forest
Against all odds.WAR US
UOSA Music Video #6: The AMPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLoFkTtEEs
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

extended end date to allow for more entries

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Pro wrote:how about lets not add trash dexers ktybye
LOL
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

chumbucket wrote:Can players write stories about themselves? I think I can dig up some screenshots of me doing something mean that I never got around to posting!
yep, but you already have a statue...
perhaps you know of a shameful player

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mephistopheles »

Eighteen summers have passed since the birth of Kenshin. Born into servitude, he was spirited away one night over the fields west of Minoc. They hoped to reach Skara Brae where a ship would take them to a safe retreat on Valour Isle. Notified of their escape, the Master called upon hired mercenaries who ran Kenshin's companions down just by Wrong's bridge. Alone, and naught into his seventh autumn, the boy Kenshin gripped a Katana that they had been carrying. A single rider came upon three hired assassins, wielding a great viking sword with both hands and cutting his assailants down in a spray of blood and dismembered flesh, a pale cyan in the river beneath the bridge as it washed parts away. The child stands still, calm and soaked amidst the gore. He views his surroundings before looking up at his saviour.

"What is thine name?"

"Elliot..Son of Roheth."

"That doth be a child's name unfit for the warrior I shall create out of thee. Thine name is Kenshin now."

He pauses for a moment before pronouncing his name as a light rain began to fall on the auburn leaves falling around the scene. They gather his lifeless friends and foes alike for a burial as the sun drifts into twilight. The night passes into day and their training begins. The years pass and Kenshin grows to understand the methodology of death by the sword. A glinting blade, resinous with a coat of a silver serpent's venom. The sharp eye, judging moments of weakness by breath exhalation and muscle tension. The ready shield, towering like a fortress of hardened steel. Kenshin joined a secretive militia northeast of Yew's crypt passages, settled deep in the heart of the woodland on his thirteenth summer. To stand beside a brother in arms, your shields creating the bladed wall unconquerable by any advancing giants. This is what he learned amongst the anonymous guild that later disbanded on his eighteenth spring. Twas a raid deep in the caverns of dungeon Covetous where his guild mates met their unfortunate end at the hands of a horde of beastly Wyverns sent at the behest of a wicked animal trainer. The memories of the Wyvern's poison settling on his allies like froth and misted blood, coughed on the ground as men fell in their retreat remain fresh for him. This event also inspired him to take up the art of poisoning. Sleeping alone for several months in drunken stupors at bars across Britannia, he heard rumor of weekly events delving deep into the heart of enemy territory. He decided to come and later declared fealty to the Society of Adventure and History.

This is him talking about how we as a team should kill people looting corpses and then being called a "fake ass liar".
2147dae.jpg
2147dae.jpg (47.29 KiB) Viewed 7478 times
After, of course, I had a weapon stolen that I recently bought for 20K by an obvious player who stayed around for another ten-twenty minutes after before getting on his alt multiple times and counting me for murder. I was boxed in too so my horse was killed.

Oh, and if you look carefully you're going to notice that Blackfoot edited the word "kill" and replaced it with "skull". You can tell because "skull" is a tiny bit up and to the right more than it should be.
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled1.jpg (15.07 KiB) Viewed 7478 times
5 EDITS
Last edited by Mephistopheles on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

Tron

Post by Tron »

Blackfoot, you need a book written in-game to accept my entry?
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!