[$$$] DANCE DANCE CONTEST!

Browse previous major shard events here. For inclusion of your event in this archive, copious amounts of screenshots is desired.
Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

[$$$] DANCE DANCE CONTEST!

Post by Wise »

$$$ Dance Dance Contest

The Syndicate Of Successful Salesmen is hosting its first Dance Contest!
  • Remember there is to be no hostile actions from those participating in events, this includes attacks and thievery.
  • This event will be in Town limits so only Blues may attend
  • There is always a chance of getting attacked or stolen from people outside the event.
  • Please do not bring or wear anything to events you do not mind getting stolen or looted by outside players.
Purpose? To find the best Dancer of all Second Age

When? Sunday August 9th starting at 12pm EST

Where? The dance contest will be located at the Nujel'm theater [3738, 1226] Just North of the Nujel'm Bank

Details
  • Players will bring their best dancer to the Nujel'm theater
  • Dancers will be brought onto the stage one at a time to show of their moves
  • Dancers will get 60 seconds to put on their best dance, how ever they see fit
  • After all the players have finished dancing, there will be a vote from 2 [$$$] Members and one total from audiance
  • There will be a First & Second place winner!
Points and Prizes
  • 40k First place
  • 20k Second place

Visit the links below to find out more about the $$$ Guild!
Attachments
dancewise.jpg
dancewise.jpg (499.53 KiB) Viewed 5876 times
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: [$$$] DANCE DANCE CONTEST!

Post by Hemperor »

I'm so winning this

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

i don't even know what to say .....

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

one and a half hours till this event!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Did this ever happen?

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Sure did!

FIRST PLACE WAS:

Throw me a Rope

SECOND PLACE WAS:

The Real Hemperor

40k + A Golden Trophie was first place
20k + A Silver Trophie was Second place

I didn't take screen shots but I took a video, yet I took a .avi and am still trying to figure out how to get it working :/

The Real Hemperor

Post by The Real Hemperor »

As the above post indicates, I won second place in today's $$$ dance contest. I have been asked by Wise to post some sort of comment for the larger UOSA community. I would like to use this opportunity to not only tell of the contest, but also of the recent troubles that I have encountered both in Canada and in UOSA.

For starters, please read My Brave Story.

Today was my first day out of jail. I immediately set out with two goals in mind. First, I acquired a new can of fortified wine. (I only drink half of a can a day, so this will last me through tomorrow.) Second, I logged in to UOSA. Alas, I found that some fraud had taken over my life on UOSA. Worse yet, he has taken my precious collection of red surcoats. I have made it my new goal to get revenge upon this fake Hemperor and to reclaim what is rightfully mine--thousands upon thousands of red surcoats.

But to do that I would need gold. I have asked a number of my friends for gold, either as a favor or because they owe me gold from before my stint in the slammer. They have all rejected it on the grounds that I am not really Hemperor. This fraud has tricked them so thoroughly that do not recognize their own friends when they see them. I would need a new source of gold.

Fortunately, there was the dance contest today and I had the perfect dance. Not only could get the gold I needed, I could also spread my brave story through dance. I did just that.

First, I found a ride to the contest itself.

Once I arrived, I found that one of my competitors would be none other than the impostor playing one of my other characters, Grizzly Adams. His routine was quite impressive (for a fraud). I feared I would not be able to claim either first or second prize. But fortunately his dance was stopped by the town guards.

My time came. I stepped on stage and gave some prefatory remarks: My dance would be an interpretative dance of my own brave story (linked above). I began my routine, telling my story. It was well timed, as it ended just at the one minute cutoff mark. I hoped I would win.

It went well, but not as well as I had hoped. In the end, I claimed second place, which came with 20,000 gold and a silver trophy. This gold will serve me well on my quest to vanquish the impostor Hemperor and to reclaim my surcoats. The trophy will serve me a reminder that I am the one true Emperor of Hemp.

I later confronted the fraud at the two on two tournament, but my battle skills are rusty. It will take some time before I am able to challenge him to a final showdown. In the meantime, I will merely reflect on my lost surcoats.

I would like to thank Wise of $$$ for hosting the event.

Sincerely,
Hemperor
aka The Emperor of Hemp
Hemperor
Grizzly Adams
Kid Cannon
an energy vortex

<Syntax_TW> civilian casualty? i'm supposed to care?
america ftw ^

Return to “Event Archives”