Patch 115 - Sept 11, 2009: Monster stats, EV & BS AI

Information on the latest Server Patches
Derrick

Re: Patch 115 - Sept 11, 2009: Monster stats, EV & BS AI

Post by Derrick »

Fame never decayed over time at all prior to the implementation of the current fame decay rate. This is the first feedback we've received on the fame decay rate.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Redbeard72

Post by Redbeard72 »

ok i have seen couple times readying this that the mistaking being made, BS went after Who ever was highest Dex, and closest , always been dex. and of course EV attacks highest Int. and so many times did i die from BS and EV back in the day. Thy where insane tough but also they changed it cause there was an unbalance of using it on people, i used to drop a wall stone and a buddy dropp a EV at the bone knight room. kill at least 4 newb's lol good times. thanks for your hard work guys.
Derrick wrote:

The second scenario is not extremely likely, but it is more likely now than it was previously.

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

Redbeard72 wrote: thanks for your hard work guys.

BillyMitchell

Post by BillyMitchell »

I'm not certain if this is somehow attached to the patch or not, but it started at the same time, so I'll post it here. The Ophidian Fort spawn in T2A is very prone to crashes for some reason. I didn't believe it myself at first, as I was farming there and another guy got killed a few times and I just assumed he had a buggy install or something, then a different player altogether had the same thign happen, then It happened to me a few times too! The uo client is crashing randomly, doesnt appear to be tied to any particular action, looting, provoking, etc. If anyone else has had this problem in this particular area, please post here.
P.S. the crashing problem is happening only at this spawn. There is a greatly increased number of mobs it appears, maybe this is related?
Billy Mitchell - Billy Mays - Billy Corgan

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The spawn was increased there not long ago. Probably not patch related, there should probably be a new thread on this.
What is your client version? Just hopeing for some correlation with other people that might report this problem
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Been having issues crashing with balron spawns, I know tetra was having the same issue as well. But I've only crashed twice, could've been any random item or just pure coincidence, though. 5.0.8.3 (Patch 204)
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

If you are having predictable crashing problems in certain areas; please turn on the Razor Packet Logging feature and try to get your client to crash. Please then send me the packet.log file (compressed please) from your Razor folder so that i can see what the cause of the crash might have been.

Thanks!

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

I was having crash issues as well...I turned off my music and haven't had one since