Patch 125 - Tinker Traps, Armoires, NPC Pants, Armor Layers

Information on the latest Server Patches
Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Patch 125 - Tinker Traps, Armoires, NPC Pants, Armor Layers

Post by Alex21 »

Derrick wrote:
Alex21 wrote:The other day i signed up for survival waited for ages, then all of a sudden my character moved half a screen to where survival spits you out. Next thing another game of survival starts, so i sign up again and then i think there is another three games and i never get a game.....

What happened?
Likely what happened there was that the other three people that were in your round logged out. Did you win?

This is unrelated to this patch.
Nope i did not win =(
The First Player Of UO Second Age.

Sinner

Post by Sinner »

actually last sunday similiar happened to me there was the 4 of us playing we got removed and sent infront of brit tavern. Then shot back into the survival pit and once a fire ele spawnedf got shot back into brit permanently.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Sinner wrote:actually last sunday similiar happened to me there was the 4 of us playing we got removed and sent infront of brit tavern. Then shot back into the survival pit and once a fire ele spawnedf got shot back into brit permanently.
Aye, this was a known incident related to the game, sorry about the trouble that day.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alex21 »

I still can't use the crystal ball locked down.
The First Player Of UO Second Age.

kazana

Post by kazana »

Derrick wrote:
  • Tinkered Explosion & Dart trap damage: Reduced by armor, and for exp by distance.
Is this era accurate?

Do we have a discussion link on this topic?

Not claiming it isn't but never heard of that effect (armor dmg reduction) with tink traps.