Patch 62 - Sept 30 2008: Stamina, Combat, Long term counts

Information on the latest Server Patches
Kid Steeze

Re: Patch 62 - September 30 2008

Post by Kid Steeze »

Patches are great Im not really upset about the stam loss thing as you walk because i though tit was gonna be more effective as in losing it fast but its not that bad nice work derrick

BloodyBandage

Post by BloodyBandage »

Curse words are usually not needed, but this patch is fucking epic. I was worried about it ruining the game but through tweaking and careful planning Derrick and staff have done an outstanding job. The game is so fun it almost doesn't make sense. You get closer to a perfect shard +.1 you are now at 99.9! ;)

Lajon

Post by Lajon »

After reading through the patch notes and shard news, I didn't see anything about boosting melee damage.

Has anyone else noticed melee doing more damage against mobs? I was fighting some air/water/fire elementals in shame to raise resist and noticed that I was taking them down in 4-5 hits with a broadsword of force. Before the patch it took 8-9 hits to kill them. I switched to a halberd and the damage was also much higher.

I was in a DD event about the same time and didn't notice anything different against players now versus before the patch.

~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ~|~Damaja »

Lajon wrote:After reading through the patch notes and shard news, I didn't see anything about boosting melee damage.

Has anyone else noticed melee doing more damage against mobs? I was fighting some air/water/fire elementals in shame to raise resist and noticed that I was taking them down in 4-5 hits with a broadsword of force. Before the patch it took 8-9 hits to kill them. I switched to a halberd and the damage was also much higher.

I was in a DD event about the same time and didn't notice anything different against players now versus before the patch.
interesting. Might be messed up from last patch?

Rollercouli

Post by Rollercouli »

Lajon wrote:After reading through the patch notes and shard news, I didn't see anything about boosting melee damage.

Makes sense though, since dexers are a pvm build.
and if i stomp my face into your fist, thats how i roll.

Maleficia

Re: Patch 62 - Sept 30 2008: Stamina, Combat, Long term counts

Post by Maleficia »

Derrick wrote:[*]Long Term Murder counts enabled. Long term counts do not count towards stat loss and only cause you to be red, they will decay per 40 hours of game play.
The FAQ needs updated. It directly states no long term counts.