Patch 63 - Oct 2, 2008

Information on the latest Server Patches
Faust

Re: Patch 63 - Oct 2, 2008

Post by Faust »

I concur this feature. Specific guard towers that I remember being guarded was the one at the x-road right next to the desert, one north of the path from the desert, the one down the east path of Britain east bank, one in between Trinsic and Britain, and many others. I can't remember one that was never not guarded.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I don't have such a specific and traumatic memory of it, but it's my recollection too. I didn't have the documentation to back it up when it came time to find some way to get them guarded.

~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ~|~Damaja »

i do remember them actually being a guarded zone to ( you have entered the protection of guards) well i doubt i ever walked through all of them but the ones I did definetely were like moongate guarded zones.

XaN

Post by XaN »

I used to kill these guys on OSI but I also am unsure of the time frame. After these, there was a glitch or something with Nobles that you could kill them easy and they had tons more cash... took that out for obvious reasons. If anyone can find something out about this, be great.. and as it stands right now, order guards don't need healing abilities they just need stronger damage output. Maybe 50 hp's average/hit since they're not town guards.
NO! nooooOO! ....Hot, hot!

Ionatan McHile

Post by Ionatan McHile »

it was SUCH an easy way to make money fast.

damn... back to destard
Ionatan/Seonac
Archimedes/Hippocrates/Herotodus
Aarany Wordsmith
The Fire King
FU Forces Unknown
Vita non est vivere sed valere vita est