Patch 70 - Nov 15, 2008: Weapon swing change, Crafting, more

Information on the latest Server Patches
Derrick

Re: Patch 70 - Nov 15, 2008: Weapon swing change, Crafting, more

Post by Derrick »

Divvet wrote:Can i just clarify what you guys consider to be the "t2a period" like from what year to what year?
T2A was from Oct 1998 to April 2000. We target late 1999, as many of the 2000 patches were put in with the anticipation of UO:R, especially those in March 2000, some of which you lited above.

The fishing patch you quoted is the "success or failure" patch. Previous to that patch, you only pulled random serps on failure, as we have it implemented on UOSA.

I understand the checks are a late addition to T2A but they were introduced as much to reduce item count as anything else.

Divvet

Post by Divvet »

Derrick wrote:
Divvet wrote:Can i just clarify what you guys consider to be the "t2a period" like from what year to what year?
T2A was from Oct 1998 to April 2000. We target late 1999, as many of the 2000 patches were put in with the anticipation of UO:R, especially those in March 2000, some of which you lited above.

The fishing patch you quoted is the "success or failure" patch. Previous to that patch, you only pulled random serps on failure, as we have it implemented on UOSA.

I understand the checks are a late addition to T2A but they were introduced as much to reduce item count as anything else.
ok fair enough :)
sorry didnt mean to be arsey at all, i always try to be as polite and constructive as i can be, but sometimes i dont pull it off to well :)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Divvet wrote:ok fair enough :)
sorry didnt mean to be arsey at all, i always try to be as polite and constructive as i can be, but sometimes i dont pull it off to well :)
I sometimes can be a little too much to-the-point in my posts.
I didn't take it to be "arsey" at all, and certainly your question was a valid one in both posts :)

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

i seem to remember all that passive gains to skilsl coming in at the same time as power hour when the game went from skill based -> item based
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

platy

Post by platy »

yeah i don't ever remember passive gains.. I assumed it was a freeshard thing but aparently they DID implement it eventually into OSI.. but I was done macroing chars way before factions came out
I remember macroing FS on my self intown during t2a and I wouldn't take damage, so no need for a healer, and the last part of my macro was use skill: meditation..
Instead of jamming a key down on my keyboard I found this neat lil program called UOLoop which would loop any key I chose =D