Patch 76 - Dec 11, 2008: Item/Taste ID, Poisoning

Information on the latest Server Patches
Faust

Re: Patch 76 - Dec 11, 2008: Item/Taste ID, Poisoning

Post by Faust »

Redbeard72 wrote:ok so is why i could arm staff hit then disarm arm hit repeat and machine gun almost ? glad thats fixed though damn Dexxors. lol
Yes, that was essentially the case. A person could do this while walking or running and it would completely ignore the movement restrictions on the combat delay. The bug only occurred on a weapon that you equipped to ignore the restriction. Wrestling still followed the movement restriction since it only worked on equippable weapons so it was impossible for you to even mistakely waste your swing by wrestling. This pretty much would give anyone especially a dexer a machine gun with a quick weapon such as a katana or qstaff. All a tank mage had to do was run around for the duration of the hally timer and equip it to have a free swing ready.

Xukluk Tuguznal

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

Does that mean that on vendors weapons will simply be "a magic ____"? ergo we have to trust the seller?
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Xukluk Tuguznal wrote:Does that mean that on vendors weapons will simply be "a magic ____"? ergo we have to trust the seller?
If you don't ID the weapon than yes, that is how it worked back in the day. I wouldn't suggest trusting it without ID'ing first unless you know the place is trustworthy.

Xukluk Tuguznal

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

Faust wrote:
Xukluk Tuguznal wrote:Does that mean that on vendors weapons will simply be "a magic ____"? ergo we have to trust the seller?
If you don't ID the weapon than yes, that is how it worked back in the day. I wouldn't suggest trusting it without ID'ing first unless you know the place is trustworthy.

I dig it. Vendor Operators names just became more valuable.
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Xukluk Tuguznal wrote:Vendor Operators names just became more valuable.
Very true.