Patch 149 - Sept 24 2012: Shopkeeper accounting

Information on the latest Server Patches
Blaine the Gypsy

Re: Patch 149 - Sept 24 2012: Shopkeeper accounting

Post by Blaine the Gypsy »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:All you rich people need to start bailing out the vendors...We are the 99 percent :lol:
Dump items on the npcs for them to sell to other npcs maybe that will increase their purses :lol:
Would gold given to npcs increase their allotment Derrick?

Maybe we need a revolution of new players to horde up on the established if so and spread the wealth around... :lol:

Ergo Robin Hood
I'm hardly rich trust me. A little can go a long way.
UOSA: Village of Paws - Gypsy Tribe of Spirituality - "Ignavus"
UO: LS guilds [Red] [Rx2] [OMEN] HC member/co-creator
Drach wGt Gypsy Village

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

LiquidFire wrote:Welllll this is a good reason why i should start reading every patch note, i am one of those tmappers that stockpile about 100 bags of "waste" u know hardening and lower armor, might and lower weapons, etc etc, and now i have about 50 bags of junk i cant sell, all this means to me is my tmap prices will be going down, and i will be hoarding away junk until something changes or people need crummy armor for some reason, or maybe another CUB of sorts, anyways, thi IS Era accurate btw.
Stop hoarding useless crap, this will not change and CUB is never coming back(for this reason actually).

So just throw your crap out at brit bank so noobs can have it, all you're doing is making the item count higher by hoarding useless crap.

Blaine the Gypsy

Post by Blaine the Gypsy »

We'll take the gems.
The Magic Forge
UOSA: Village of Paws - Gypsy Tribe of Spirituality - "Ignavus"
UO: LS guilds [Red] [Rx2] [OMEN] HC member/co-creator
Drach wGt Gypsy Village

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:spread the wealth around... :lol:

Ergo Obama
Fixed.

Inappropriately placed, politically charged jokes FTW.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Halbu wrote:
LiquidFire wrote:Welllll this is a good reason why i should start reading every patch note, i am one of those tmappers that stockpile about 100 bags of "waste" u know hardening and lower armor, might and lower weapons, etc etc, and now i have about 50 bags of junk i cant sell, all this means to me is my tmap prices will be going down, and i will be hoarding away junk until something changes or people need crummy armor for some reason, or maybe another CUB of sorts, anyways, thi IS Era accurate btw.
Stop hoarding useless crap, this will not change and CUB is never coming back(for this reason actually).

So just throw your crap out at brit bank so noobs can have it, all you're doing is making the item count higher by hoarding useless crap.
Lol Halbu, im still waiting to meet up with you to sell some of these "useless items", and if i wanna hoard useless junk, then more power to me, until there is a rule saying that i cant keep my treasures then i will continue to grow my collections. And it is not all useless, i am able to sell all my junk weapons and armor no problem, as for gems, i collect the gems until i have 60k of each. To the rest of you, im not rich. That is all.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Return to “Patch Notes”