Patch 83 - Feb 2, 2009: NPC's, AI, Pets and Vendors

Information on the latest Server Patches
Uthor Nlath

Re: Patch 83 - Feb 2, 2009: NPC's, AI, Pets and Vendors

Post by Uthor Nlath »

Pets:
Patrol Command for pets

<Name> Patrol will allow you to target the patrol points. These can also be mobiles.
That works eccept you can not clear the way points in which you created.
A pet may only have 10 patrol points.
It only works for one pet you control, the other pets only get one way point.
Pets will only be able to reach patrol points that are within a reasonable range from each other
If a patrol point becomes out of range, or if the pet wanders too far from the next point, that patrol point may be dropped
Therefore, the last patrol point must be within rage of the first patrol point.
The pet will begin to wander if he's unable to reach any of the patrol points.
This works fine
<name> guard me wasn't working correctly, fixed
Works fine

Now I noticed another bug pertaining to pet commands. I hopped on my tamer and pulled three drags out and gave them the command 'All follow me'. However this did not work. Neither did any other commands I gave to them. In further digging into the problem I discovered that combining the *emote* with the *say* thru razor commands fouled it up. Was not like that before. My commands would say *whistles* "All follow me" ect. and worked prior to the latest patch release. Typing in the commands worked fine but adding *emotes to your commands did not. When I switched around the hot keys to do this, *say* 'All folow me' then *emote* (whistles) it then worked. So I'm bringing this to your attention.

Derrick

Re: Patch 83 - Feb 2, 2009: NPC's, AI, Pets and Vendors

Post by Derrick »

Thanks much, I'll check out all of this