Patch 87 - Feb 17, 2009: Stats, Weapon Durability, Keys

Information on the latest Server Patches
Derrick

Patch 87 - Feb 17, 2009: Stats, Weapon Durability, Keys

Post by Derrick »

• Ranged weapons wear on every fire, not just on hit
  • Decreased average wear rate on ranged weapons.
  • Reduction to non-Ranged Weapon durability loss
  • Stats can gain at higher skill levels without a corresponding gain in skill
  • Peacemaking working more properly
  • Items can no longer be locked down adjacent to a door, this now includes diagonally from the door.
  • KeyRings no longer must be in a backpack to be used.
  • Interior lockable doors: Use of a house key on a door will allow you to rekey that door and will generate a new key for it. (May 25,1999)

Red

Re: Patch 87 - Feb 17, 2009: Stats, Weapon Durability, Keys

Post by Red »

Cool.
What was changed to peacemaking?

Kefka

Post by Kefka »

a marriage counselor was added to britain.

[00:43] <Hemperor> i like turtles

weedsmoke
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by weedsmoke »

Items can no longer be locked down adjacent to a door, this now includes diagonally from the door.
*sigh* there goes ALL lockdowns on porches. first pouches, now no more deco! whee!

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

tower should still work no?
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ecetres »

Yeah I guess this is a accuracy deal with the diagonal lockdowns to the door? I guess if its already locked down, to release it.
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

Severity

Post by Severity »

Awesome thanks for the fixes and the stat gain tweak Derrick!

Faust

Post by Faust »

I had no idea that you could still lock items down next to doors on here. I have always locked down items on here based on the rules that I always remembered back then. You were not able to lock down items on steps, one tile from steps, or one tile from a door. Good thing in terms of accuracy though.

hai t2a

Post by hai t2a »

Faust wrote:I had no idea that you could still lock items down next to doors on here. I have always locked down items on here based on the rules that I always remembered back then. You were not able to lock down items on steps, one tile from steps, or one tile from a door. Good thing in terms of accuracy though.
you're funny faust :roll:

you must have never left town then

Faust

Post by Faust »

hai,

Lockdowns for items near doors and stairs was patched before I arrived in September... Those houses were grandfathered with the already current lockdowns. I presumed the same blocking system in place during the t2a era was active. I didn't pay no mind to try locking the items down diagnolly. In all honesty I didn't care either.

Draggonslayer

Post by Draggonslayer »

Have you guys figured out whats wrong with the peacemaking? I talked to a gm the other day and he said he was gonna talk to you about it.. When you have your pets around someone using peacemaking it causes them to run around all weird and also causes you to instantly die when in town. You dont turn grey or anything you just die. Its happened to me twice now, once when I went to bank with my pets and a second time hen I tried pulling pets out of the stable.

Kylock

Post by Kylock »

Draggonslayer wrote:Have you guys figured out whats wrong with the peacemaking? I talked to a gm the other day and he said he was gonna talk to you about it.. When you have your pets around someone using peacemaking it causes them to run around all weird and also causes you to instantly die when in town. You dont turn grey or anything you just die. Its happened to me twice now, once when I went to bank with my pets and a second time hen I tried pulling pets out of the stable.
I saw that happen to ya once bud.. I think your dragons were freshly tamed, they were still gray.

When someone peacemakes it may reset their recent aggressiveness towards you, making them re-attack you.

Next time you tame a couple, take em directly to the stable and put em away, let em chill out for awhile.

Draggonslayer

Post by Draggonslayer »

Yeah they were grey cuz I was already dead.. I dont take my pets anywhere after I tame them till they are blue I make sure of that. But the bug is fixed now so its all good

Return to “Patch Notes”